Home Forums General Discussion Some Things I will never understand

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    richie
    Participant

The entire country is all shook up over the Ebola virus –yet worldwide there are approximately 4500 deaths and most of these are attributed to poor conditions in the African countries –yet in the year 2010 in the United States according to the CDC there were 53826 deaths attributed to influenza and pneumonia–when the subject is brought up here -all kind of stories about why its dangerous –“I know a person who knows a person who had a bad reaction” etc etc etc and on and on –does this entire thing make sense –in my world is sure doesnt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! –Oh yes vaccines are available for egg allergy folks -not made of eggs–
    richie

RevereRosie
    Participant

Well said Ritchie!

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

I think for some people vaccines cause problems. People have different biochemistry but for the majority of the population they are a good thing.

Forum Admin
    Keymaster

@richie wrote:

The entire country is all shook up over the Ebola virus –yet worldwide there are approximately 4500 deaths and most of these are attributed to poor conditions in the African countries –yet in the year 2010 in the United States according to the CDC there were 53826 deaths attributed to influenza and pneumonia–when the subject is brought up here -all kind of stories about why its dangerous –“I know a person who knows a person who had a bad reaction” etc etc etc and on and on –does this entire thing make sense –in my world is sure doesnt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! –Oh yes vaccines are available for egg allergy folks -not made of eggs–
    richie

RBFV Message: The nature of this discussion and its subject have gone beyond forum guidelines in regards to whether flu vaccinations may or may not be a supportive health measure for rheumatic patients. If readers wish to further examine whether they should or should not have an annual flu vaccination, please use the search box at the top of the General Discussion forum to refer to past discussion threads that have already covered this topic extensively.

For further explanation of why this decision has been made, please refer to this forum’s guidelines, located at the following link:

http://roadback.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1

DISCLAIMER:
    The Road Back Foundation (RBF) provides educational information about the use of antibiotics for rheumatic diseases and an online community for patient-to-patient support. As this is an open forum, posts inquiring about other treatments may be referenced. Individuals should consult with their physician regarding any protocol that they are considering. RBF does not endorse any specific products, treatments or protocols and is not affiliated with any other website or support forum. The personal opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect those of the Foundation.

FORUM GUIDELINES:
    1.Please do not advertise or make use of the forum for any commercial purpose
    2.Please do not post the names of physicians. Initials are acceptable
    3.Please keep the discussion forum’s primary focus on questions about, experiences with or information related to antibiotic protocols (AP) for rheumatic diseases and/or measures that may support and enhance the therapy
    4.Please do not post copyrighted materials.
    5.Please ensure that scientific claims and quoted information contain an appropriate reference to the source
    6.Please do not engage in flaming (personal attacks on any support forum user)

RBF retains the right to remove posts which violate the above guidelines and to block any user who consistently disregards them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ Some Things I will never understand’ is closed to new replies.