Home Forums General Discussion shin splints

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lemons
    Participant

richie
    Participant

Hi Sorry but becoming self obsessed just might not be the norm rather a focus and determination that one will get better is certainly more productive !!! looking into the past in my opinion is not productive rather anayzing what is going on currently and finding ways to improve the situation is far far more usefull–
    richie

lemons
    Participant

lemons
    Participant

sunny22
    Participant

Lemons,
    I think you are wise to explore the history of your life health events in order to solve the mystery. I don’t think you are obsessed but rather on a mission to figure out what is going on with you so you can get to the bottom of it. You are collecting the facts, something most docs don’t have time to do. Had i not done my own detective work, i would not have figured out my own illnesses and my daughters . It is essential that you be proactive. I give you much credit as it is hard work. You will get the answers.

Re: shin splints, i get them any time i do not do enough wall exercises before any kind of running. My track coach always said expect shin splints if you don’t take the time to do calf stretches on the wall. And boy do splits hurt!! Good luck lemons!
    Sunny

DragonSlayer
    Participant

Hey, lemons:

Yes, but I do not have RA but seronegative spondyloarthritis: AS. Terrible and chronic periostitis or soleus periostalgia. Rather normal in AS.

HEALTH,
    John

lemons
    Participant

Thank you Sunny22 and Dragonslayer for the thoughtful and informative replies x

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.