Home Forums General Discussion SF 722 undecenenoic Acid

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MMW
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I just purchased a bottle of SF 722 made by Thorne.   I have never tried this before but it sounds remarkable.

It is a cure for yeast infections that is supposedly better than caprylic acid.  Many people claim it is the best antifungal out there and has brought them to remission after yrs of fighting candida.

Here is just one posting on it from curezone.com.   If you google it you will get much more info.

Has anyone tried it?

MMW

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

MMW-

Please let us know what you think of this product. Both Jess and I have terrible problems with yeast and we take everything under the sun and barely keepthe candida from running a muck. If I take antibiotics I get yeasty all over with two days. Jess has had a constant yeast infection (waxing and waning) for three years. We really need the “big guns” so let us know ifbthis works for you.

Cheryl

MMW
    Participant

Hi Cheryl,

I will keep you posted.

I also ran into another supposedly helpful antifungal for yeast problems.  It is using a Caprol/psyllium powder and bentonite shake once a day.   Have you heard of this?

http://www.notdoctors.com/colclnse.html

It may be worth a try as well.   I  have used psyllium powder and bentonite mixed with apple juice for colon cleansing while on a fast, but never wtih this Caprol.  Caprol is caprylic acid.

Also in the liver flush by H. Clark, he recommends adding Black Walnut Husk tincture to the oil shake on flush day.

Apparently Black walnut Husks are very antifungal and antiparasitic.   I may consider trying this as well.   It doesn't have to be used only for liver flushes. 

Hope this helps.

Marianne

justsaynoemore
    Participant

Yes, please let us know.  I use Caprylic (sp) plus some other goodies and haven't had a yeast infection in over 3 years on minocin.  I would love to find other good resources.  Next time I make up my pill box, I will try to post my anti-yeast program, which has worked great for me.  Involves drinking alot of kefir. 

MMW
    Participant

Do you use the caprylic in capsule form or as a drink?  How much do you take?  I would love to hear your anti-yeast protocal.

MMW

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ SF 722 undecenenoic Acid’ is closed to new replies.