Home Forums General Discussion Serrapeptase

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    jaminhealth
    Participant

I’ve taken Serrapetase off and on, off NOW.

Finding now, New Zealand Sea Mussels are giving me relief after 2 weeks with inflammation issues. I have no shell fish allergy. Using Food Science of Vermont New Zealand Sea Mussels. jam

kali
    Participant

@Valsmum wrote:

Kali,
    Thanks for the links, I appreciate them. I had so much pain a couple days ago I may go on a juice fast. My friend benfited from a juice fast, the kind in “Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead”. I will probably buy the serrapeptase from Amazon and see if it helped like the Serracor helped me.
    Have you heard of low oxylate diets? It help chronic diseases, but I haven’t found much on it regarding RA. Thanks again!

Valsmum,
    I really hope that your pain is calming down some for you. The flares that last for days or weeks or even months without relenting can certainly make one feel crazy! A juice fast may also help. I fast frequently and that always helps me. I truly believe that serrapeptase and curcumin have helped me tremendously. Although I felt relief pretty quickly when starting each of these, I believe it is the cumulative effect that really makes the difference. I say this because I went off them both for a few weeks once. I felt so much better I just thought (sorta) that maybe I didn’t need them anymore. Well, I guess without the safeguard of these supplements to keep the inflammation down – all hell broke loose again. Once I started the supplements again – it took a few weeks to get back to where I was before I stopped them. For me, it has almost seemed like the combination of the two that has worked so well against my pain. I barely take any aspirin now. At one time I was taking 16 advil a day! Now I may take a few bufferin every few weeks. I take 2 of each of these supplements in the a.m and p.m.
    The one other thing that really works on my inflammation every time is chorella. I was surprised at this – but any time my inflammation kicks up throughout the day I take 3 chorella and it melts right away. I need to note that all my sx have improved with AP – making the job of these supps so much easier to do now.

The brand of curcumin I use is Life Extension Super BioCurcumin
    http://www.lef.org/Vitamins-Supplements/Item00407/Super-Bio-Curcumin.html

The brand of Chorella is EarthRise
    http://www.earthrise.com/products/spirulina-cleansing.html

I’m also taking lots of olive leaf for EBV (as most of us RA’ers have some lingering viruses – I have tested positive for over a year) and alternating between Pau ‘d Arco and caprylic acid for any stray fungus. As long as they’re weighing down our immune system – it can slow down our overall healing process.

Alot of my pain was herxing. I became really sensitive to the abx and had to change my schedule to get a break. This may not apply to you at all – just a thought. I have actually switched back to doxy because mino was just to strong for me. I’ll kill some more bugs with the doxy and then add some mino back in. Doxy is much kinder to my body 🙂

I hope some of this helps.

Thinking of you and hoping you feel better soon!
    Kali

Valsmum
    Participant

Thanks Kali,
    I will take a look at those links. Glad to hear you are doing so well and improving,it is encouraging to me.
    Take care!!!

Valsmum
    Participant

Thanks Kali,
    I will take a look at those links. Glad to hear you are doing so well and improving,it is encouraging to me.
    Take care!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.