Home Forums General Discussion Search for a CURE

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TrustingGod
    Participant

Hello,

I have had periods of remission, thanks to the antibiotic protocol, and exacerbation from RA for the last twenty years. Like you, my ultimate goal is to be cured of the disease. I would like to propose a new discussion, called “Search for a CURE”, with the purpose of gathering research or news stories of people that have been cured (big or small, natural or medical). I know that there are a few accounts of people being cured of RA or other autoimmune diseases. I wonder if there are many one-off stories that have not been studied because of lack of funding. I want to shine a light on those stories/studies, whether performed in this country or another country. I believe in dreaming big and I am dreaming of a cure.

So to start it off:

Stem cell transplants (30% cure rate among autoimmune diseases): http://asheducationbook.hematologylibrary.org/content/2011/1/280.full

richie
    Participant

Hi I have interest in an Australian stem cell company –I will agree its a very promising avenue of medicine –this company has phase three studies in Graft vs Host –forms of heart disease phase 2 in back issues –In the future RA will be targeted —Stem cell is very promising but still very early —Cure is a lofty goal and hope one day it becomes attainable

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.