Home Forums General Discussion Scleroderma

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone,

Just dropping a line to let you know that Laurie, husband of BB member, Marionm, has posted a special message on the Personal Progress Threads. He has written a beautiful piece, journaling the wonderful progress his mother-in-law has made on her path back to wellness and the steps she has taken on this journey.

http://www.rbfbb.org/view_topic.php?id=558&forum_id=3

Laurie, Life Coach and writer, has generously offered to share his personal account with anyone who may be interested to learn more about his discovery of Seven Keys to Healing in the hopes it may be of some help to others on a similar journey. Although Laurie's mother-in-law is recovering from scleroderma, these Seven Keys may be applied to any form of “dis-ease.”

Peace, Maz

JBJBJB
    Participant

I also would like to add an inspiring story of a scleroderma patient, Maureen Taylor, mentioned in Laurie's article, who is in remission after on AP. Check out her interview video which is very encouraging.

http://www.maureenshealing.com/index.html

JB

Goodwife
    Participant

Hi,

Maureen taylor also posted here briefly before the new format change – she also wrote a book detailing her “journey” and it is very inspirational!

marionm
    Participant

Hi all

Yes Taylor's book is a MUST read.  Not sure if I am allowed to give more details here since it would be sort of advertising, but publication details are given in my article that can be sent out to members who contact me through the posting in the Progress Threads section that Maz refers to.

Laurie

Hello again…

Now I understand Laurie….I also have read that as well as my mom.  So that is the seven steps you are referring to?  I was very AMAZED by that book and Maureen's story.  That is why my mom started her macrobiotic diet. 

Congratulations on your success with your mom….I hope I will post the same story one day….We are on OUR ROADBACK TO REMISSION …

Peace, Love & Joy to All,  Nicole

marionm
    Participant

Hi Nicole,

There are similarities between Maureen Taylor' story and my mum-in-law. Primarily they both have been successful in the fight and have been prepared to try whatever approaches they felt were going to help at any particular time in order to be so.

The 7 Keys are concepts we used to help my mum-in-law make progress starting from her bed-ridden state. Some formalise certain things Taylor did without her necessarily labelling them. Others are different angles. They are not complex but they do often require action and the real will to improve. 

Laurie

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘ Scleroderma’ is closed to new replies.