Home Forums General Discussion rock bottom

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Woods1977
    Participant

Lemmons- I AGREE!!
    Like you, I’ll NEVER subject myself to the “Wonderful World of Rheumatology”…. I’ll take the Scarlett O’Hara approach for sure!

Anonymous
    Participant

Hi Woods,

I just noticed that you started LDN and then stopped after 2 months would you share with me what your experience with it was? The reason I ask is that I was taking it since July also but found that over the last month or so I continue to wake up in the middle of the night and decided I would stop to see if it was the reason. I have mixed results. I have slept through without it a couple of nights but I still wake up at the same time so not sure that was my problem. I also noticed my shoulders have been more painful than before and not sure if it’s because I stopped the LDN or if it’s Herx from the Minocin?? It’s so hard to know what the heck is going on :(.

Thank you!

Roberta

Woods1977
    Participant

Hi RobertaAngela,

I’d be happy to share my experience! If it’s helfpul, please go to the following thread:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9473&start=20

It relates to my use of LDN specifically. 😉

Dunlop321
    Participant

Hi lemons, very sorry to hear you are not well.

I’ve noticed if I can get a good sleep I feel a lot better. During my really bad phase a few weeks ago a friend attained a small amount of weed. This helped me sleep. Apparently a lot of people use it to help reduce inflamination and aid sleep.

lemons
    Participant

Dunlop, weed is wonderful but I put on weight when I smoke weed . I am not in any pain now since ap, im getting better x

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.