Home Forums General Discussion Request for copy of Journal Articles

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

I would like to take the 3 page list of Journal Articles to my new doctor next week as I will request treatment with AP.  I don't have a printer and won't be able to get to the library before then.  Does anyone have a printer and a fax machine so they can fax me the pages?  I do have a fax.  If so, please send me a PM.  Your help would be appreciated.

Jan

MINOCINMAN
    Participant

[user=2445]Jan Lucinda1[/user] wrote:

I would like to take the 3 page list of Journal Articles to my new doctor next week as I will request treatment with AP.  I don't have a printer and won't be able to get to the library before then.  Does anyone have a printer and a fax machine so they can fax me the pages?  I do have a fax.  If so, please send me a PM.  Your help would be appreciated.

Jan

Here is a better solution. Simply sit down with him in front of his computer and show him all this. To save time, write up a list of which ones you want to show him and email yourself all of the links, and when you ar with him you can quickly go through the data. good luck. 

MINOCINMAN
    Participant

Jan

Also, if by change you have or can borrow a laptop you can copy and paste info. and save it to the desktop for quick viewing Perhaps, you call the Doctors's office and secure teh doc email address and email info ahead of time for hoim to review. Good luck.  

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Jan,

Alternatively, if you have a library or Kinkos nearby, you can go in and use their computer to print off the materials you want. 😉 Very easy and have done this before, myself.

Peace, Maz

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

As I said, I will not be able to get to the library or Kinko's.  I took a paper copy of the Journal Articles to my present doctor who is prescribing the minocycline and he said he was glad to see the articles.  Everyone isn't that computer savy.  If I can't get a paper copy, I'll show him The New Arthritis Breakthrough and see how it goes.

Maz
    Keymaster

As I said, I will not be able to get to the library or Kinko's. 

Sorry, Jan…my bad…I missed that upon first read. 😉 Do you have any friends/neighbors with a printer who could help?

Peace, Maz

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

No I don't.  Friends have computer but no printer.  Wish I did.:blush:

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

ThANKS to the kind lady who sent the articles.  Very appreciated.

Jan

A Friend
    Participant

Jan,

You can call OfficeMax or other office sales stores and they will give you their e-mail address to the copier department, and you can go by and pick up the pages you've e-mailed them to print. 

I've done this for a long time (usually large newsletter jobs, etc.), and the printed pages are ready for me when I drop by to pick up the pages. 

AF

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

Thanks for the information.  I ill keep that on file.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘ Request for copy of Journal Articles’ is closed to new replies.