Home Forums General Discussion RBF SUPPORT FORUM MESSAGE

• This topic has 27 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Kim.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    whaleharbor
    Keymaster

Thank you, Kim, for your selfless service and help to others.  I appreciate you.

– – whaleharbor

Minocycline 100mg every other day with food...lots of food: Zydus brand. Celecoxib 200mg twice per day: Greenstone brand.

tbird2340
    Participant

Awesome! Congrats and like others have said.. I always thought you were a volunteer!

Maybe it was your parasite poop post that got you the volunteer title! 😀

Kim
    Participant

[user=851]tbird2340[/user] wrote:

Awesome! Congrats and like others have said.. I always thought you were a volunteer!

Maybe it was your parasite poop post that got you the volunteer title! 😀

Yeah, make fun now, but who are you going to come running to if you try it?????

If I meet any of you in person you know I'll deny the whole worm thing.

casey
    Participant

Kim,

Congrats and thanks for becoming a volunteer! I , too , already thought you were one!

Casey

Patti D
    Participant

Parasite Poop!
    Yeah . I agree Kim. That is definitely what got you in the door as a volunteer. Anyone who can “share” like you is not only a cherished person but are definitely the new”grand poopa”

Thank you in advance for your bended ear, giggles , and wonderful outlook.
    How did we get so lucky!!!

Happy days!
    Patti

Kim
    Participant

[user=287]Patti D[/user] wrote:

Parasite Poop!
    Yeah . I agree Kim. That is definitely what got you in the door as a volunteer. Anyone who can “share” like you is not only a cherished person but are definitely the new”grand poopa”

OK, that's it!  Now, I just need to figure out how to ban people for making “poop” jokes.

Patti D
    Participant

It ain't gonna happen! We learned so much from your experience that the”grand poopa” might just be here to stay!
    You know we love ya!

Patti

Maz
    Keymaster

Okay, Kim…sorry, but Patti is right. :roll-laugh: The “Grand Poopba” title might stick! Although, I am prepared to bow and scrape in humility to your veteran parasite cleanse status, because I just started the Humaworm this morning…yeuck…not nice on an empty stomach. :sick:

Patti, you're hilarious! I can tell you were a nurse at one time!!! I had tears coming out of my eyes I was laughing so hard. Poor Kim…not laughing at you…just this craziness we all have to endure. 😛

Whaleharbor – I LOVE your avatar! Looks just like my Jessie girl when she was a pup. She'd fall asleep on my feet just like that. Boy, I miss my girl. :crying:

Peace, Maz

linda
    Participant

Congratulations, Kim! I guess you're an official Munchkinlander now!;)

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

[user=287]Patti D[/user] wrote:

Parasite Poop!
    That is definitely what got you in the door as a volunteer. Anyone who can “share” like you is not only a cherished person but are definitely the new”grand poopa”

This is too funny!  I just wanted to chime in to welcome and thank Kim!  Candid sharing is what this forum is all about.  I have also done my share of sharing unmentionalbe things.  The good news (for me) is that I was talking about Jess, not myself.  If she had any idea the things I have shared on this (and the old forum) she would KILL me. 

Welcome Kim, thank you for being so willing to share even the most initimate details of your road to recovery.  It is this type of candid sharing that helps others make the best choices for themselves.

Cheryl Ferguson, RBF Volunteer

Rockin Annie
    Participant

Hi Kim,

Just want to add my congrats too, well done, you will certainly make a great volunteer.

……….Annie

Diagnosed with RA in 2004, after trying many conventional meds I changed to mino.
    2015 changed to doxy 50mgs
    2016 went off doxy, after getting double pneumonia and massive flare put myself on 250 mgs Zith & 50 mgs doxy, which I will increase slowly.
    Supps, magnesium, NAC, vit c, krill oil, oregano oil, thisylin, turmeric, olive leaf extract, vit B, multi vit.

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Kim,

I am so glad that you are a volunteer, as Todd said I thought you where a volunteer always. You have given me lots of good input and I really appriciate that. Keep it up.:D Congratulation.

Eva

Eva Holloway

Kim
    Participant

Thanks everyone for the kind words — y'all are great! 🙂

kim

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘ RBF SUPPORT FORUM MESSAGE’ is closed to new replies.