Home Forums General Discussion Quick Update on Me

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Manda
    Participant

Hi all! I've been on the AP for 9 weeks now. I've been through so many symptoms and herxing, but its slowly eased off, and week by week, I'm feeling much better.

Last week I was thrilled to get some dishes done and vacuume the floor :blush:. This week, I've done all that, and more! Of course, on other days I'll be tired all day and have a uselessly foggy brain, but good days are getting better, and bad days aren't as bad or as long-lived anymore.

All this makes me feel so greatful. I mean, if I hadn't have found this wonderful AP doc, and diagnosed with L-forms when the symptoms were still managable, who knows what could have happened, or how bad it could have got!

The diet, the antibiotics, and the herxing.. it's all been worth it so far. It seems as though, even though I (stupidly) stopped the AP a year ago, it didn't set me all the way back to “square one” again.. progress has been faster than the first time, although the herxing seemed more intense.

I'm feeling much more positive about the future. 😀 I am extremely greatful for my husband, who has been doing as much around the house as he can, and working all the time, and giving me lots of support and love!

Thank you to everyone here too, I'd give you all a big hug if I could!

Manda.

klogan
    Participant

Yahoooo!
    Yahoo! Yahooooooooooooooooooo!

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Fantastic news Manda!!!!! Lynnie:D:D:D:D

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ Quick Update on Me’ is closed to new replies.