Home Forums General Discussion Pulmonary Hypertension: Pressure Reduced Through AP

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    redrock
    Participant

Thank you, Maz, I will look into it!

cavalier
    Participant

Fab news!!! So glad you are responding! My PVH is 41 as well – I jumped up and have been on AP but I dont seem to be responding but I think it is due to the co-infection of Lyme and the CPn both is my guess complicating things. But it goes to show with the right AP things can change. Goes to show you that Pulmonologist’s dont have all of the answers they like many specialites only focus on one area not how the body interacts & dont realize all of the causes of disease(s).

Good for you! best for continued progress – Jill Lyme, SD & CPn

redrock
    Participant

How long have you been on AP? Give it time, it took a while for changes to happen. Also I am very vigilant about no dairy or other medications 2 hours before or after my Minocin to get the most benefit!

cavalier
    Participant

Hi Redrock it’s been a year of AP but the lungs & PH have gotten worse since this summer even so it’s not holding things at bay just yet. Dr S. took me off the Mino in May as he felt it was not working anymore & I am on zithromax MW & F but I am also taking ABX for the lyme. I have been no dairy for many yrs. Since last fall no grains at all before that I was mostly no gluten but I used to sometimes get tempted but no longer am.

I am very happy for your good readings 28 is great! My lungs are hurting worse yet even lately.
    I wish you continued success in all areas!

Merry Christmas – Jill SD, Lyme & CPn

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.