ABC TV (Australia’s National Public Broadcaster) Catalyst Program aired a story last night on the current status of investigation into Lyme or Lyme-like illness in Australia. Topics included:
– Lyme-like illness and chronic Lyme
– The Borrelia that’s been found in echidna ticks in the Eastern States (not the same as Lyme borrelia but related)
– The finding of genus of a virus never seen before in ticks from Sydney’s Northern Suburbs – which is similar to Bourbon virus
– National Serology Reference Lab checking as to why different labs produce difference results both in Australia and overseas
– Eva Sapi on her research on biofilms
Maybe now they will let Dr K. practicing again…
RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia Very low iron Hypothyroidism
AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
Current medications: Oroxine, Mobic, Panadol Osteo, supplements incl. milk thistle, NAC, vitamins and minerals.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Give a gift to the Roadback Foundation.