Home Forums General Discussion Prednisone while on Mino

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Linda L
    Participant

What a nasty thing.

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Robert
    Participant

hi Linda L how are you,,,,yes Lynnie spot on with her info on Chlamidia Pneumonia,,,,yes it a smart lil monster,,,like a chameleon,,,been around for eons apparently,,,hard lil sukka too hey,,,done lot of damage to me to it did,,,,now am on to it we see how smart it is,,,anyway Lynnie sent me a site CPn .org,,tells you all about it also lot of good sites on this nasty lil sukka,,,,,anyway seemingly a Gallium scan picks it up very accurate,,92% success apparently,,,plus other antigens,,,i have to get one in 3weeks so maybe will be better prepared once i get results.,,,,,i have had infections since last august and nothing has cleared it,,,,well until blood tests identified the sukka,,,,,,,11 months of constant drenching nite sweats all i got was anti biotics which shut it up then when i stopped them it came back,,,,stupid doc says must be a virus,,,yea right,,,anyway i managed to convince respitory guy and he finally ran barrage of tests,,,,bingo,,,sukka showed its true colors,,,anyway it smart it runs silent like nuclear submarine then ,,,,POW!!,,,,,,,,onli symptoms i had were small blood vessels breaking on both arms then would clear then the vicious cycle would return,,,anyway thats where am at so keep yous informed. Robert.,,,,,,,Lynnie have you heard of a gallium scan?…new to me…Robert.

Robert
    Participant

oh has anyone heard of this one..Cathelicidin?…apparently its cleaved into the antimicrobial peptide LL 37 by both Kalikrein 5 and Kalkrein 7,,,,,Vitamin D upregulates Cathelicidin b spectrum microbial activity against ,,bacteria ,,virus,,fungi etc,,,,,,,,,Cathelicidin rapidly destroys the lipoprotein membranes of microbes enveloped in Phagosomes after fusion with lysones in Macrophages an immune cell,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh which C.pneumonia hijacks as yous probably know,,,,will get this tested as well….anyone know anything about Cathelicidin??…..Robert.

Robert
    Participant

Also for all you guys in the northern hemisphere,,,do yous know there is an epedemic of Vitamin D defiency that stretches from Canada to florida ,,yes Florida,,,and they know it but apparently its a secret …well seems to be,,,,,Vitamin D,,,is not a vitamin as such,,,its a steroid hormone and its essential we need it for muscle bones and to fight infection they dont tell you that,,,no one ever told me anyway had to find out for myself,,anyway for anyone who dont know please get blood test you need that hormone.,,,Robert

Robert
    Participant

yes thats what i meant Lynnie,,,the combination of azthomycin and doxy,,,thats what they gave me last tuesday,,,oh you had it in the sixties oh ok i see now,,,,metrazole seems to be final combination but with what av been reading it stiil persiste hey,,,,orrible li monster that one hey. Robert.

Linda L
    Participant

Hi Robert. I am still not so well. I try everything on the top of Mino /vitamins, minerals, food/ I have night dreams that I run on the beach, on the fresh grass so often and I cannot do it.
    If you know what the problem is it is the first half of the success. The other part is to get rid of it. I wish you that.
    Linda L.

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Robert
    Participant

thanks Linda L,,,better be good to beat me the sukka ,,lol…

Robert
    Participant

just been handed latest breakthrough news,,,,,,,,,,it has just been discovered only weeks ago,,, top scientists have now discovered that the Brain controls the Immune system and Not the other way around as we have all been told,,,,in a major breakthrough scientist have finally found the immune system,,,,and its connected to the brain, which effectively means the whole medical text books will now have to be re-written,,,,,there is no such thing as autoimmunity, well of course if you still now think that your immune system is fine its your brain thats defective,,,,,,,,what a joke that is,,,,,,,,,,,,anyway all these autoimmune diseases which they make us believe we have are total nonsense,now it has been discovered the brain is in control and nothing else,,,same as any motor vehicle,,your onboard computer[the brain] controls that too,,so effectively it null and voids all diseases associated with immune system,,,,unbelievable but never the less true,,,,,,maybe now they will pay attention and re-diagnose or try to,,,,,,,,,,dont know about you guys but i have linked mine and many thanks to Lynnie for putting me in touch with Cpn,,,as thats where i stumbled over it,,,not ther site,,i just found it by accident,,,,it jumped out at me ,,,coincidence,,i dont think so,,,everything happens for a reason,, dont try to google it as its to new even for them as itried it and found nothing,,i have the link if anyone is interested let me know ,,Robert.

Maz
    Keymaster

@Robert wrote:

just been handed latest breakthrough news,,,,,,,,,,it has just been discovered only weeks ago,,, top scientists have now discovered that the Brain controls the Immune system and Not the other way around as we have all been told,,,,in a major breakthrough scientist have finally found the immune system,,,,and its connected to the brain, which effectively means the whole medical text books will now have to be re-written,,,,,there is no such thing as autoimmunity, well of course if you still now think that your immune system is fine its your brain thats defective

Hi Robert,

Are you talking about Dr. Kevin Tracey’s (Feinstein Institute) work? Just wondering, because this has been known for a while now – I’ve been following this guy’s research and find this field as exciting and as fascinating as you! 🙂

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080721173748.htm

Note: It’s like a feedback loop. The spleen defends body against circulating infections and it’s the organ where TNF is produced by macrophages organizing against encapsulated bacteria that are circulating in the blood stream. The spleen is fed by a nerve, the vagus nerve – the longest cranial nerve and a major parasympathetic nerve that serves the thoracic and abdominal areas. It descends from the base of the brain to serve the spleen, hence the feedback loop. Stimulation of the vagus nerve has been found to modulate the production of TNF, which is Dr. Tracey’s invention – a little battery-powered device that is surgically implanted on the vagus nerve. In his trials (Bosnia, I think, of all places, but hardly any wonder), he found he could put 6/8 RA patients into remission. The device is a kind of TNF-blocker – like Enbrel or Humira, but without the drug. Not a cure, but a hopeful step in understanding causation.

My idiot lay sense has led me to consider that rheumatic disease isn’t “autoimmune” either….rather, that it’s neuroendocrine, triggered by infection, and the rheumatic disease symptoms are the sequalae. Course, just a hunch. 😉 Let’s see where this research goes. It’s concerning that Dr. Tracey had to take his research off-shore. Good video interview of Dr. Tracey talking about his invention in following discussion thread:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12566&p=78358&hilit=vagus+nerve#p78358

The spleen’s involvement with rheumatic disease is pretty critical – stores red blood cells and iron, synthesizes antibodies, body’s HQ for phagocytes, creates dendritic cells and macrophages to assist in identifying and sending out the troops to fight infections. In effect, it’s one big lymph node….any wonder why rheumatics have a higher incidence of lymphomas and anemia?

Please share the link if this is not what you meant – fascinated to learn more, Robert. Thanks!

Robert
    Participant

Hi Maz,,, no its not that guy, you mention,,,,but i will read what you posted thanks,its research scientist who were as amazed as anyone,,,send me your email addy and i will forward it to you no problem,,,would post it on here but its onli you that seems interested,,,according to these professors and scientists who have finally linked it directly to the immune system, they reckon the medical texts will have to be re – written,,Robert.

Robert
    Participant

just read it Maz,,,maybe similiar but if the is the controller then it decides what chemicals to send to repair or fight infection,,,,but my point is this,,,,,how can it send aeny meaningful assistance to deal with the infection if part of it has been cut,,,meaning infection,,that bacteria,,,,its like a telefone hey, if line compromised by any means you get limited calls,,,,like say you can onli dial local,rest of connections shorted out,,,so just local calls.,,,minium respnse by ur immune system reason being the bacteria has shorted rest of communication cells,,,,,like any motor vehicle,,,a short will blow the fuse and stay that way to its repaired,,,this applies to any circuit anywhere,,makes sense i think,,,well i have an motobacteriar engineering background 40 yrs so i know how the electrical circuits works in then,,,and its the same principe as motor vehicles are copied from the human body,,,well thats what they told us at college anyway,,,that make sense mags,,,,look at ms,,,holy god,,,,thats what happends there,,,shorted by bacteria,,,thats my thesis anyway,as its logical,,it makes perfect sense,,,and now they discovered the connection maybe a new ball game altogether,,,hope so…Robert.

Robert
    Participant

also for anyone who dosent know this yous probably do,,,but for those that dont,,,,i have done research into rf factor and crp markers for inflammation,,,not done esr,however,,,,,,,anyway during infection both rf and crp are elevated its not just without,,,,so if your infected then that will boost markers up,,,,,i always wondered how they done that test,,,,well theres your answer and thats confirmed,,,infection will do it to,,,,,,thats reason mine my rf factor is 1517 and crp 240,,,all cels lit up like xmas tree,,,,thats proof enuf for me,,,,i dont have ra ,,,maybe reactive ra coz of constant infections.nothing else.Robert.

Maz
    Keymaster

@Robert wrote:

how can it send aeny meaningful assistance to deal with the infection if part of it has been cut,,,meaning infection,,that bacteria,,,,its like a telefone hey, if line compromised by any means you get limited calls,,,,like say you can onli dial local,rest of connections shorted out,,,so just local calls.,,,minium respnse by ur immune system reason being the bacteria has shorted rest of communication cells

Hi Robert,

Seems that the implanted stimulator that Dr. Tracey has invented is controlled by the user. They wave a magnetic device over the neck to create the stimulation needed for pain control. It is not a cure, just a replacement for medications that do the same thing. Too much stimulation would likely result in too much immune-suppression, as you are questioning.

I don’t think it’s a full answer either, Robert, but I am excited to think that finally the body is being looked at from a functional view, rather than just palliating end-game symptoms. Tracey has made a critical discovery that is just one part of a much bigger, complex picture….that certain people seem to be creating TNF as a result of aberrant signaling via the brain stem and vagus nerve.

Why? Well, the next step will likely be what is causing this dysfunction? In multiple sclerosis, a similar breakthrough was discovered in that these patients had blocked blood flow from the brain (Zamboni, etal. in Italy), hence iron building up to toxic levels. Never before had MS been viewed as a “vascular” disease, only a neuro disease. But, if you look at a description of the spleen carefully (see wiki link above), this “lymph node” is producing substances to fight infection circulating as encapsulated infections in the blood. This would account for why the neck and chest veins of MSers become damaged and stenosed (crinkled and blocked), causing pooling of blood in the brain and toxic iron overload. Many of the bugs that affect autoimmune patients have a proclivity for iron, so they have found the perfect reservoir to get holed up in….the juicy, iron-rich tissue in the brain.

I don’t know…it’s all an amazing and wonderful picture and I really enjoyed your electrical engineer perspective and analogies on this, Robert! Thanks for sharing – I have sent you an email to request the link. 🙂

Robert
    Participant

OH Maz, i do remember who Dr. Tracey is now,,yes good device and useful for pain certainly,,,where is he based again,,was it holland,,europe somewhere,,, well i would say what in effect he is doing is by passing normal functions what brain and immune system is supposed to do i guess,,,i know thats what i used to do similiar i guess,,,will let you think about it,,,,if icouldnt get the vehicle to fire and time was of the essence,,,well what i personally used to do is this,,,i would by pass everything ,,first in the fuel system,,ie. fuel tank,filters,lift pump etc,,,all connections related to the supply,,,,then i would give it a gravity feed,,,like a drum of fuel 5gallons on top of the say roof of it,,,that way all filter and tank components and pump etc are by passed and its now a direct feed to the main cylinder pump,,so you know there is nothing to stop the fuel going through as there is nothing to impede it,,,,if it started which it usually did then i knew the fault was in the filter system,,there was a blockage causing an air lock mainly dirt in the system[equiv to bacteria i guess],,,,it was contaminated,so you had to trace it,,,sometimes stripping and renewing all filter components in the system,,,then try it again,,,always started after a thorough clean out,,,,so what i am saying is dirt , contaminents,,foreign bodies,,call it what you like was the problem,,another part to the jig saw if you can relate to it,,,,used to do exactly the same with the electrics,,,,by pass everything , and if it goes it cant refuse trust me if its electrical problem,,,then you spend time tracing wires with a voltmeter,,or latest gadgets out these days,,,so i think thats the problem with us humans,,,you have to go with logic,,,,is it possible,,,yes anything is possible,,,,just a pity the majority of docs dont see it that way for some unknown reason they rubbish it. yea its not them its happening to,,,,do you know this also,,,i got diagnosed with chlamydia bacteria not the sex one the evil one,,,any do you know what it says in the report,,,[,Infection occurs from school age and IgG seroprevalance rises with time such that approximately 60% of adult patients have IgG Antibody present………………i looked into this further and wow,,by the age of 70 if your lucky to live to that age then the presence of IgG antibodies are present in 95% of adult patients,,,so is that not an epidemic could certainly be constrewed as that i guess,,, so what about the other 5% then??….maybe ther immune to all species of this bacteria,,,maybe not,,,are they doctors,,politicians? i dont know,,,,but i have never heard of a doctor being sick,,or politician either,,makes you wonder hey,,,what do they take ?,,,doctors i mean,,,they must get something to protect them as they work in hospitals etc and they are exposed to all bacteria in that enviroment,,its a breeding ground in hospitals too you know,,also this bacteria is not just here but its in every country,,,,,,,,your cdc has Conclusively admmitted that this bacteria is directly responsible not indirectly and undoubtedly the cause of cardiac disease,,,heart attack ,stroke etc,,they put a memo out i read it, your govt. also implicates it in a host of other diseases,,,so if it dont kill you by the preferred route it takes to your heart and lungs it will kill you another way,,,ie. ms, alzeimers, arthritis,,oh list is endless,,,,,,anyway i thot about it and i had scans of brain,,,ct showed normal,,but the Mri showed multiple lesions in both hemisheres stretching from back to front respectively,,,,,,,,,is that the chlamydia??….i dont know but keep an open mind ,,heard its the same in ms?,,maybe you could comment on that Maz…anyway its noted so i wont forget,,,maybe another part of this complex bacteria,,,,,,,,,,i have not had time to research Lyme Maz i have never heard of it till i came on here but i will certainly be looking into it as a probable cause and will get blood test to confirm,well if thats the test you need to confirm it that is…..keep you posted. Robert.

Robert
    Participant

HI Maz……….does the word cryolilnemia ring a bell to you or your brother,,,,or vasculitis,,,,jee am trying to remember,,,,,,will come across it again,,,,anyway its important to ms,,,,will find it,,,,anyway does it?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.