Home Forums General Discussion Post technical issues with New Forum Here

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Eva – as per my previous post, email alerts dont seem to be working yet. This is being worked on. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

momto3
    Participant

Hi there,
    I am new to the board but cannot figure out how to post PM’s. I keep getting an error that I have not been a member long enough to send private messages. Any help would be appreciated. I have two private messages that I cannot respond to πŸ˜€

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

@momto3 wrote:

Hi there,
    I am new to the board but cannot figure out how to post PM’s. I keep getting an error that I have not been a member long enough to send private messages. Any help would be appreciated. I have two private messages that I cannot respond to πŸ˜€

Try going to User Control Panel and check the box in Board Preferences re allowing people to send you Private Messages. That should work and let me know if not. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Lynnie,
    is nothing at all coming up on your personal side? Sorry to see that. I went to the edit note and wrote a line in my first page and then it came back as before with the one liner above.
    Eva

Eva Holloway

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

@Eva Holloway wrote:

Lynnie,
    is nothing at all coming up on your personal side? Sorry to see that. I went to the edit note and wrote a line in my first page and then it came back as before with the one liner above.
    Eva

Eva – if you mean my Personal History and Progress thread, I have worked out that any updates I wrote in a Word document and then pasted over havent translated to this new software. That makes sense because only the “language” of the previous forum software was converted into the “new” language. That’s okay – some of it is still there. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Update 25th November 2010

Email notifications are now working – you will need to subscribe to the topic unless you have posted in the thread
      Search function is now working – across all posts from previous Forum and this new one. Incidentally, if you use the search function in an open thread, it will only search within that topic. To search the whole Forum, use the Search Function at the top of the Board or Forum Index page

We are expecting the Personal History and Progress section set up to be able to be re-instituted next week. Another software module needs to be integrated. That means only the author of the Personal History thread will be able to post in that thread.

Meantime, may we request that new members do not post replies in another Member’s Personal History and Progress thread. This section was specifically designed for Members to journal their own progress and journey on AP. All discussion, questions etc should be posted in the General Discussion area of the Forum . Thank you – we are getting there! Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

lneal
    Participant

I am not sure what is going on, but my pm boxes are not that full. I can’t reply to a pm and the trouble started yesterday.
    Is anyone else having problems? It says something about not being able to find the server. It is not even making it to the outbox. Any thoughts?
    Thank you! Lauren
    Happy Thanksgiving!

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

@lneal wrote:

I am not sure what is going on, but my pm boxes are not that full. I can’t reply to a pm and the trouble started yesterday.
    Is anyone else having problems? It says something about not being able to find the server. It is not even making it to the outbox. Any thoughts?
    Thank you! Lauren
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Laura – I will have to pass this one onto webmaster. I have gone in and checked and all your permissions to send and receive PM’s are there okay. So this one is a mystery to me. An answer will be after the Holiday Weekend now I’m afraid as webmaster is away. Enjoy your weekend. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

lneal
    Participant

Lynnie,

Thank you so much! You have been wonderful and appreciate all your efforts on my behalf!
    No worries— I know it will all work out.

I hope you have a great weekend, too!

Thank you again, Lynnie!
    πŸ™‚ Lauren

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Lauren – our webmaster has checked and everything in the system is working fine. So it seems that there may be something specific to you. Some of this may seem silly but it’s worth checking everything just to see if anything is being missed on this new system.

Are you logged in when you are trying to send messages?
      Are you going to your User Control Panel to reply to messages? You cannot respond via email. Anything that comes through as an email alert is just to let you know you’ve received something on the Forum. You need to login to the Board and click on where it says ‘1 new message’ to read and respond to anything.
      If you are responding, the user name of who sent you the message will come up in the little box to the right and you dont need to type anything else in
      When you compose a PM are you using the box under where it says Compose Message and typing in the correct user name? (You can use the Find Member function here if you need to )

If all those things have been done okay, then please send me exactly what you are doing and exactly what message comes up and we’ll investigate further. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Eva Holloway
    Participant

yeah, I got my first e-mail msg for RBF, guess it is working

Eva πŸ˜€

Eva Holloway

lneal
    Participant

Lynnie!
    Thank you so much for all of your hard work and help!
    I finally figured it out today! I am on a Mac and for some reason if my pm’s get too long they will not submit.
    I make them shorter or cut and paste and make a pm page 1 of 3 and they send! Go figure—I must be too
    wordy! πŸ˜† Lauren

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

@Eva Holloway wrote:

yeah, I got my first e-mail msg for RBF, guess it is working

Eva πŸ˜€

Eva – it’s been working for about about 5 days now. If you’re not posting in a thread but want to watch it, check the subscribe topic box at the bottom. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Lynnie,
    I have been checking the box but only have gotten one e-mail so far, Oh well I just keep checking back every day. As long as I can check back I am okay.
    Eva

Eva Holloway

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Eva – try going to General Discussion list of topics and scroll right to the bottom and check ‘Subscribe Forum’. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 184 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.