Home Forums General Discussion Post technical issues with New Forum Here

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Participant

Lynnie,

I feel like such a schmuck for adding one more thing to the list when you’ve worked so tirelessly, but, here’s another one.

The list of “members” names is not in alphabetical order.

Thanks for all your hard work, Lynnie. ๐Ÿ˜‰

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

@Kim wrote:

Lynnie,

I feel like such a schmuck for adding one more thing to the list when you’ve worked so tirelessly, but, here’s another one.

The list of “members” names is not in alphabetical order.

Thanks for all your hard work, Lynnie. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dont feel like that Kim, it’s a royal pain. That was one of the first things I put to the techies (after wading through 13 pages of one letter to find someone!) ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Hopefully all will be resolved over time. ๐Ÿ™„ Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Update on resolving new forum issues

The search function is now working across all posts from the previous Forum – which is really good news.

For newer members: to use the search function type in key words to the search box above the index listing that says ‘search this forum’. Previous posts containing those key words will come up. In this new format Forum you can also search within a thread – the search box is at top of lists of posts.

RBF Volunteers are also now identified and moderator functions are working. Other issues are being addressed including the subscribe to topics/PM’s. We’re getting there! Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Fkendall
    Participant

Hi Lynnie,

I am unable to edit my progress thread which is locked. How do I unlock it?

Thanks!

marinastarbucks
    Participant

Hi, I tried to send a couple private messages, but they are only showing up in my “outbox” instead of a “sent message”. Is that normal???

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

@Fkendall wrote:

Hi Lynnie,

I am unable to edit my progress thread which is locked. How do I unlock it?

Thanks!

Hi long time no see – welcome to the new Forum! Your thread is now unlocked. (We will get to the others also). Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

@marinastarbucks wrote:

Hi, I tried to send a couple private messages, but they are only showing up in my “outbox” instead of a “sent message”. Is that normal???

This Forum has a bit of an anomoly – all PM’s stay marked in the outbox until the recipient opens them. It’s built in to this software. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Fkendall
    Participant

Hi Lynnie,

I want to update my personal thread but cannot unlock it — what must I do?
    + I thought I had already posted this query here — but when I checked again it wasn’t here! ๐Ÿ™„

Fkendall
    Participant

Sorry Lynnie, just saw your reply to previous post — I guess I was expecting the usual email and didn’t check properly!
    Many thanks!
    I do visit to check on how others are getting on quite regularly — and then update my status which is slowly but steadily improving once a month.
    Best wishes.

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

@Fkendall wrote:

Sorry Lynnie, just saw your reply to previous post — I guess I was expecting the usual email and didn’t check properly!
    Many thanks!
    I do visit to check on how others are getting on quite regularly — and then update my status which is slowly but steadily improving once a month.
    Best wishes.

No problem Frances. In this Forum you have to subscribe to threads. However, at the moment, that seems to be producing no email alerts. It’s being worked on! Glad to hear you are improving ๐Ÿ˜€ Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Trudi
    Participant

The search function is now working across all posts from the previous Forum – which is really good news.

Hi Lynnie–

The search function is still not working on my end.

Thanks for all the work on this new site. I’m finally getting a hang of it ๐Ÿ˜€ !!

Take care,
    Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

I click to be automatically be logged in and I still have to log in. Any solution?

Thanks for all the hard work.

Jan

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Lynnie,
    are they working on the e-mail alert. I have to go to an old e-mail alert to get in., It’s kind of confusing. Sorry to add more stuff to all that is already out there. I know that there will always be some little hang-up before everything comes together.
    Thanks for the hard work answering all the questions.
    Eva ๐Ÿ˜•

Eva Holloway

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Jan and Eva
    If you go to http://www.roadback.org/forum that should take you straight there. When you login, tick the log me in automatically box and that should do it. It works for me.

Eva, if you have lost your password to get here, click on the I’ve lost my password line under where you type it in and that will take you through the steps to re-set it. If you are still having trouble after that, let me know and I will get the webmaster to re-set it for you and email it to you. You can PM me your email address.

The email alerts are being worked on. They should happen when you click on the subscribe link – but it doesnt seem to be working………..yet.

Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Lynnie,
    I have no problem to get on the forum, but I do not get a msg in the regular e-mail section as before. I am logged in, so I have no idea why I don’t get the notification.
    Eva

Eva Holloway

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 184 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.