Home Forums General Discussion Post technical issues with New Forum Here

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    Eva Holloway
    Participant

Lynnie,
    I was able to copy my story, so now it is on the end of my history, but at least it is there. Hope you can check if yours is out there too.
    Eva ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Eva Holloway

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Eva – is there any way you can go into edit mode on the first one and paste your story into there? Just a thought ๐Ÿ’ก Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

tracyk859
    Participant

Thanks for the post.
    Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Lynnie,
    I tried to put it back to the first spot, but will not let me do it. Guess whoever is going to read my history has to go to the end.
    Eva ๐Ÿ™„

P.S. still not getting notification that I have a e-mail

P.S.S. well I got my story back on page one, I just added a sentence to the beginning of my story and when I submitted it, there it was on page one again. Whoohoo, I guess I will figure out things eventually.

Eva Holloway

maz.aust
    Participant

Hi all you tech guru’s ….

Our member ‘Eileen’ has contacted me privately — she can’t login !! the login Eileen & her password are not accepted
    can you fix the problem or let me know & I will email her privately …..

Cheers,
    Maz.Aust

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Maz – this is from FAQ’s above right: I

Be well! Lynnie

rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Replies to a post used to come in as e-mail.This does not happen now.Is this the way it will be or something that eventually wil get fixed? Lynne

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

@Lynne G./SD wrote:

Replies to a post used to come in as e-mail.This does not happen now.Is this the way it will be or something that eventually wil get fixed? Lynne

Lynne – at the moment, if you click on ‘subscribe’ to a thread nothing seems to be happening in terms of alerts. Same for setting user controls to be alerted of any Private Messages. At the moment, it is on a list of questions – there are a couple of things that take precedence – such as moderator functions and getting the search function to work from before the new Forum was introduced. These things all take a great deal of time because of the enormous move of the whole kit and caboodle, which was a great deal more complex than originally thought. So, hopefully all will be ironed out. It will just take time. Ohmmmmm! (There’s no mediative smilie!)Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

maz.aust
    Participant

Thanks Lyn, have just told Eileen by email

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

mj47
    Participant

Hey Lynnie,
    Everytime I write a reply I make sure the “Notify me when a reply is posted” box is checked & at the bottom of the threads I’ve written on it says “unsubscribe me” indicating that I am subscribed, but I’m still not receiving notifications. I wonder why…weird.
    I’ll make sure that my settings are correct for receiving PMs (ha! private messages…definitely not PMS ๐Ÿ˜‰ )
    ~mj

Eileen
    Participant

I’m back on. I couldn’t access user name, then tried to reset password, said user name already taken. So…had my son create another e-mail account for this, so I could get back on, but am unable to PM.
    Thanks, Eileen

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

@Eileen wrote:

I’m back on. I couldn’t access user name, then tried to reset password, said user name already taken. So…had my son create another e-mail account for this, so I could get back on, but am unable to PM.
    Thanks, Eileen

Eileen – go to User Control panel and set your preferences for Private Messages. If you look at the rules and settings, you can see whether your PM box needs emptying etc. That should work. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

how long does it take for sent PM’s to show up in the sent column? i sent a PM but it doesn’t show up.

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

JL they stay in the outbox until the recipient opens them. Just a quirk of this system. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

thanks. I was wondering about that.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 184 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.