Home Forums General Discussion Post technical issues with New Forum Here

Viewing 4 posts - 181 through 184 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    A Friend
    Participant

@lynnie_sydney wrote:

AF – don’t think its’ that. It still has my last visit as Friday (my time) and I’ve been on several times since then. System sometimes makes me re-authenticate myself when doing admin things, sometimes not. It’s an old version of phpbb and an even older server….think we’ll put it down to the increasing anomalies that sometimes accompany age……..offset by the increasing wisdom of course πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Lynnie, sounds like a good diagnosis to me!!! πŸ˜†

quilter
    Participant

Hi Lynnie,
    I have a problem with making a donation. When I hit the tab McAfee comes up with it’s an insecure site. so I went to the site anyway and got all my information typed in only to have it say that there is already a user named quilter.
    The other report I have is that I typed in Maz in Bing and I found the PM conversation there, so I typed in Carol and found another conversation there. What? 😳
    I hope things are working out. I’m so glad that you are here for us!!!
    Carol

Dancing feet are Happy feet!
    Nov 2007 Raynauds, Jan 2008 Carpal tunnel, Aug 2008 Rotator cuff, May 2008 MCTD, July 2013 H.Pylori, Aug 2015 Vaginal Atrophy
    Medications: Minocycline 100 mg MWF, Low Dose Naltrexone 4.5mg, Acidophilus 1-3 a day, Estradiol patch
    Vitamins etc.: Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin D-3 1000 IU a day, Aspirin 325 mg, Magnesium, B6, B12, Beta-carotene, Cranberry, Garlic, Multi Vitamin, and Glucosamine & Chondroitin with Boswellia & Manganese, & MSN, Grape Seed Complex, Meta

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Carol
    I think Maz has responded to your email which should give you an answer (at least for the time being).

Also, my sincere apologies for thinking that email was a spam one!!! 😳 😳 😳

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Maz
    Keymaster

@quilter wrote:

The other report I have is that I typed in Maz in Bing and I found the PM conversation there, so I typed in Carol and found another conversation there. What? 😳

Hi Carol,

As we discussed via email, the conversation you found by searching my nickname on Bing was just a discussion thread from the General Discussion area of the forum and not a PM (private message). This is an open discussion forum, so group discussion threads are visible to anyone on the web. People can only post here, however if they are registered users.

PMs are private messages and are only visible between the people who are chatting privately. These are not visible on the open web. Glad we were able to sort that out. πŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 181 through 184 (of 184 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.