Home Forums General Discussion Possible Dental Related Chronic Health Problems

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    A Friend
    Participant

Edit 9/9/2014: This information came in a newsletter this morning, and tells about how many countries are joining together to stop what they consider to be detrimental to peoples’ health. Want to add this link to this posted topic for it seems to be in keeping with the title of the above subject:

See/read article and interview in this issue of Dr. Mercola

bsnyder
    Participant

I am interested in finding a biological dentist in kansas. Although I have arthritis my knees started swelling heavily following a recrown of an old root canal. When they took off the old crown the root canal stank horribly!! They apparently pack the hole with disinfectant which is supposed to kill the germs but two weeks later when they removed the temp crown to install the permanent one it still. Stank. Actually filled up the room with stench. I think I need to have the tooth removed and get a dental implant. Does anyone know of a good dentist to do this? I would even travel if needed.

A Friend
    Participant

@bsnyder wrote:

I am interested in finding a biological dentist in kansas. Although I have arthritis my knees started swelling heavily following a recrown of an old root canal. When they took off the old crown the root canal stank horribly!! They apparently pack the hole with disinfectant which is supposed to kill the germs but two weeks later when they removed the temp crown to install the permanent one it still. Stank. Actually filled up the room with stench. I think I need to have the tooth removed and get a dental implant. Does anyone know of a good dentist to do this? I would even travel if needed.

Hello B Snyder,
    I have been playing detective for many years trying to figure out what actually caused the onset of my longtime chronic illness. I came to accept that It started with an infection in my jaw diagnosed as TMJ, and thought that was the origin. The answer was “staring me in the face” but we mortals don’t seem to have been kept in the loop about how toxic dental procedures can be. The links I’m sharing with you have been educating me.

I’m pasting links below, and what I learned helped me figure out my puzzle. I’m finding solutions from a holistic dentist I trust. I had an exploratory appointment about three weeks ago. Very informative. He had been my dentist for a number of years before I relocated. He was not a holistic dentist when I was his patient, but some very serious health problems of his own were solved by one of the most outstanding holistic dentists. I can give you his telephone number in a Private Message. He may be able to give you the name of one in your area.

These links may helpful with your education. (Just in case you don’t see this in the links below, in cavitations, there can be organisms that are not common to the body (guess they find a home and are hiding out in the longterm, unhealed infections in cavitations), and I discovered there are three labs where samples can be sent for DNA analysis on the organisms, and I’ve read something to the effect these organisms may be similar to lyme infections (but I know little to nothing about this).

EDIT: Two links posted here were deleted. Feel I should read them thoroughly before posting them here.

http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/dentalnetwork/root-canals/root_canals_and_cavitations/
    Root canals & cavitations

http://biologicdentists.com/custom2.html
    Root Canals & Jaw Bone Cavitations

http://hugginsappliedhealing.com/root-canals-toxic.php
    Root Canals Contain Toxic Bacterium

Dental Related Chronic Health Problems
    http://biologicaldentalhealth.com/component/content/article/106.html
    The above link has information that would have been good to have known many years ago. It is now being learned as a patient. If you have not studied information such as this before, it is recommended that especially we with chronic health problems need to be aware of these possible dental-related causes.

This article title is:
    What You Need to Know about Cavitations
    Excerpt:
    Your teeth are attached to bone by connective tissue called the periodontal ligament. If you have a tooth extracted, this ligament needs to be removed, too, along with about 2 mm of the surrounding alveolar bone – the bony ridge containing the tooth socket. If this isn’t done, any pathogenic microbes (disease-causing “germs”) present will be effectively sealed into the jaw once new tissues grow over the socket. Those microbes are free to proliferate. Healthy tissues die and decay

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.