Home Forums General Discussion Parasite Cleanse

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    casey
    Participant

Hi !

Well, we must be the weirdest people going!!! I just finished my humaworm today and had nothing show up though i didnt completely dissect my movements. My son has one more week and the same thing. I guess we have the microscopic ones though i was getting kinda excited about seeing something.

Anyway,  i got through the month smoothly on humaworm and so is my son so far. No ill effects from it.  Next time i think i will go for the extra strong .

Just wanted to let all know it was smooth sailing here.

Casey

Kim
    Participant

Thanks for checking in, Casey………….and you were so worried. 😉

kim

bernadette
    Participant

Hi, I realize yours was an old post, but I am very interested if you could give me a referral to a parasitologist in NYC.

thank you so much!

aynurrzepa
    Participant

Hi Kim,

you got me interested…seriously…I am going to try humaworm, too. Can you please tell me if it can be taken at the same time with abx, probiotics, systemic enzymes, supplements? or does it have to be taken purely on it;s own, spaced out from all other meds and supplements?

Also, in your earliest posts you mentioned 2 week liver cleanse – which one are you using?

Thanks!

aynurrzepa
    Participant

Oops, just saw on their website they also have the liver cleanse!

Kim
    Participant

[user=2643]bernadette[/user] wrote:

Hi, I realize yours was an old post, but I am very interested if you could give me a referral to a parasitologist in NYC.

thank you so much!

I don't know, bernadette, but you may want to PM “tainabell” because she was referred to a parasitologist in NYC.

Take care…..kim

Kim
    Participant

[user=2351]aynurrzepa[/user] wrote:

Hi Kim,

you got me interested…seriously…I am going to try humaworm, too. Can you please tell me if it can be taken at the same time with abx, probiotics, systemic enzymes, supplements? or does it have to be taken purely on it;s own, spaced out from all other meds and supplements?

Also, in your earliest posts you mentioned 2 week liver cleanse – which one are you using?

Thanks!

I discontinued everything while doing the parasite cleanse.

Take care…..kim

bernadette
    Participant

Hi,
    You'd mentioned you had the name of a parasitologist in NY. I'd be very interested in getting that information if you still have it.
    thank you so much.

aynurrzepa
    Participant

I see, Kim, probably becasue you were in remission by then? So, shall I not do it till then? Or do you think it would be OK for me to stop doxy even if for so long and restart it again after the course of cleansing? Is there any special advice on this, e.g saying no meds/supplements should be taken while on the cleanse program? I have a mild form of SD and could probably do without the doxy for some time, but will it be a good idea to make such pause once the AP has started? I am confused:?

Kim
    Participant

You can go to http://www.humaworm.com and get more information, but when people have asked this question before the answer has been that the herbs used in the cleanse would negate the abx so it would be a waste.

I wasn't in remission when I did the parasite cleanse, just took an abx break.

Take care…..kim

Kim
    Participant

[user=2643]bernadette[/user] wrote:

Hi,
    You'd mentioned you had the name of a parasitologist in NY. I'd be very interested in getting that information if you still have it.
    thank you so much.

Hi bernadette,

You'll have to PM “tainabell” directly so she'll get this message because she is the one who of knew of a doctor in NY.

Take care…..kim

aynurrzepa
    Participant

I see. thanks, Kim.

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)

The topic ‘ Parasite Cleanse’ is closed to new replies.