Home Forums General Discussion Parasite Cleanse

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    Susan LymeRA
    Participant

AF said:

Susan, I'm wondering just how many college credits (or equivalent) we have earned with all the research we patients are “forced” to do???  😯

For real!

I take Welchol which is a prescription toxin binder. 

Susan

Kim
    Participant

To my fellow “cleansers”.  This is pretty funny (I guess funnier if you didn't have worms :X).  All of her videos cracked me up.

http://www.youtube.com/user/WormGuru

Susan LymeRA
    Participant

😛 Hahahahahahahahahaha!:roll-laugh:

Too funny Kim!

A Friend
    Participant

Kim,

I have really been needing some good, deep BELLY LAUGHs.  Well, I'm here to tell you…. I got several in the course of watching the worm lady.  :roll-laugh:

Thanks,

AF

Kim
    Participant

She's a little nuts! :roll-laugh:

A Friend
    Participant

[user=40]Kim[/user] wrote:

She's a little nuts! :roll-laugh:

…. but in a good way!  She speaks truth!!!

AF

Kim
    Participant

To my wormy friends…….there is a 6-part series coming up on the Animal Planet, July 1st, 9 p.m. (ET) on parasites for anyone interested.  It's called Monsters Inside Me.

http://birmingham.bizjournals.com/baltimore/prnewswire/press_releases/Maryland/2009/05/29/PH24608

I'll be setting my DVR. 😕

kim

Susan LymeRA
    Participant

VERY INTERESTED KIM!

Thank you!

Susan

Kim
    Participant

You're welcome.  Hope they don't hoke it up too much.

kim

Trudi
    Participant

[user=40]Kim[/user] wrote:

To my wormy friends…….there is a 6-part series coming up on the Animal Planet, July 1st, 9 p.m. (ET) on parasites for anyone interested.  It's called Monsters Inside Me.

http://birmingham.bizjournals.com/baltimore/prnewswire/press_releases/Maryland/2009/05/29/PH24608

I'll be setting my DVR. 😕

kim

Looks like anybody whose going to watch this is going to get a parasite cleanse :)!

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Kim
    Participant

[user=442]Trudi[/user] wrote:

Looks like anybody whose going to watch this is going to get a parasite cleanse :)!

Either that or a long, hot shower.  :doh:

Coundn't take the cloves Kim, so we reularly use the Combantrum from the pharmacy just to be sure.

Heard a story recently where they were found in the appendix of a patient which sure frightened me. 

Kind of thing you expect to stay in the intestine so just goes to show you how important this is on a regular basis.  We take them monthly.

Problem is when things are tough everyone cuts down on the expense of things like that and they get out of control.  You could pick them up anywhere you do not have to go overseas to get them like they ask you in the pharmacy.  It is a hands to mouth problem once again I am sure.

I use the frequency on the Rife machine as well as on a daily basis.

Kim
    Participant

[user=134]Rosemary Perth Aust.[/user] wrote:

Coundn't take the cloves Kim, so we reularly use the Combantrum from the pharmacy just to be sure.

Humaworm says they ship to Australia, but it's a formula without the cloves (a main ingredient).  What's up with you Aussies and cloves? :roll-laugh:

kim

luvmywonderfulkids
    Participant

Hi, this is Ryan's Dad, posting under my wife Sue's account (with her permission, of course :)).

Since a lot of people are interested in Humaworm, I thought I might be able to help explain the confusion over the Liver Flush or Liver Cleanse and whether you do it before or after the Humaworm.

I contacted Humaworm for clarification. It turns out that the reason for the confusion is because they (Humaworm) are referring to two separate things. The liver FLUSH is a recipe that is on their website that they recommended to us that we do BEFORE using the Humaworm. The Liver CLEANSE is something they sell, and the liver CLEANSE is done AFTER the Humaworm. The FLUSH and the CLEANSE are two completely different things. The FLUSH would be done BEFORE the Humaworm, and the CLEANSE would be done AFTER the Humaworm.

This is the analogy that their customer service person gave me: “The Liver Flush is like taking your car to the carwash. It cleans it up. The Liver Cleanse is like taking your car in for a tune-up. It will clean your liver inside and out.”

So, the bottom line is that when Humaworm uses the term “Flush” and “Cleanse” they are talking about two separate things, with the “Flush” coming before the Humaworm, and the “Cleanse” coming after.

BTW, we took the advice of Friend and Maz and decided to hold off on Ryan starting the Humaworm at the same time he started AP. Mom and Dad are just anxious (and scared) and have to be restrained from throwing everything but the kitchen sink at his disease all at the same time. Now that he's been on AP for one month, he's going to start on Humaworm tomorrow. Meanwhile, I'm 3 1/2 weeks into the Humaworm myself, so I'll be able to tell Ryan what to expect.

p.s. Thank you, Kim, for explaining that the little rice things are tapeworms. I was wondering what those were. YUK!!! 😉

Dan

Kim
    Participant

Hi Dan,

Nice to meet you in the most awkward way. :doh: 

Good job explaining the difference between the liver cleanse and the liver flush.  It gets complicated.  Sounds like you and Ryan will have a father/son bonding experience. 😕 You probably won't be laughing about it in the next month or so, but maybe someday.

People in other countries do this routinely, but it never occurs to us here, and the doctors I've talked to about it are clueless.   We really are in denial.

Tell Ryan good luck and we hope this makes him feel better (at least there are no needles involved).

Thanks for posting…….kim

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 132 total)

The topic ‘ Parasite Cleanse’ is closed to new replies.