Home Forums General Discussion ozone therapy for Lyme

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    LAR362
    Participant

Wondering if anyone here has tried this therapy for Lyme? Here is a video on it:

cavalier
    Participant

Have heard of benefits but nope – here’s 2 more on ozonated water – this seems to be less expensive & easier – this one RN in the 1st video seemed to feel it was working –

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMp3lL0eD2o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBTnGEokXGI

Best – Jill SD lyme CPn Babesia & Candida

PhilC
    Participant

@LAR362 wrote:

Wondering if anyone here has tried this therapy for Lyme? Here is a video on it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjRjrUTxegA

I watched the video shortly after you posted this back in March, but didn’t really feel compelled to post a reply until now. I seriously doubt that the external use of ozone, as shown in that video, will help Lyme Disease in any way. If that treatment seems to help, it is almost certainly the steam (heat) that is responsible for the therapeutic effect. In my opinion, this is just another way of making use of heat therapy.

Here’s some more info on that topic:

Noteworthy among the other therapies that we use is fever or heat therapy, which is a method of treatment where a patient raises their core body temperature to 101.5-102 degrees twice per day for 15 to 20 minutes. By creating an

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

cavalier
    Participant

Phil & all I have used Ozonated water – it gave me the strongest herx of all herxes to date & consistently so – so for whatever reason it does help.It does raise my body temp temporarily I can attest to that & if that is all it does it works better than infrared sauna does & with AP.

I leave tomorrow to do Ozone IV by a experienced MD who has gotten all of his cases with Lyme into remission & also Autoimmune & they have held that way 5 yr’s out type of thing. He has over 10 yr’s of experience doing this & my Lyme Doc here Dr C. is in support of this as some of his patients have done this therapy in Mexico & gotten good gains. I am not going to Mexico for this.

I feel while ozonated water has it’s pluses, my Lyme situation is chronic & I need more of a push than just the water alone can give especially to slow/ stop progression of internal involvement. My stomach still is giving me a great deal of trouble & it makes it very difficult for me to take AP right now still – I get pretty sick. I am hoping to get up & over this hump while I can. Ozonated water has helped my stomach even, but it’s still a struggle as the unit I have does not re-ozonate easily using it more than once a day I have the one the nurse in the U Tube video talked about – but I cant use it as it does not aerate well after the 1st use in one day. Hard to explain but …

I will see & post as I get further down the road with this.

Jill SD Lyme CPn Candida & Poss. Bart.

LAR362
    Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXVfI-O7NhA

Education not medication, vaccination or immunization will be the norm in the future. The future is now as far as I’m concerned.

LAR362
    Participant

cavalier
    Participant

Yes I am hoping to be another success story using this type of Ozone treatment like the lady who got treated for her RA.

Best – Jill Lyme SD Cpn Candida & poss. Bart

cavalier
    Participant

Good news is I am IMPRESSED AS ALL GET out so far with Ozone IV’s while I would not say I am cured in just one IV – my headache is gone it was there going into the IV & my stomach even with Zofran was so bad I felt I was going to get really sick. I cant remember the last time I have not had a headache & my stomach is 50% improved but also my breathing is much easier & I can breathe better like someone flipped a switch there for my lungs – that’s impressive as I didn’t expect this much so fast – especially when no one else or anything else has helped my lungs to get this much gain in just one IV – I will try to stick with this but I don’t feel my Lyme or SD is gone yet – but I am improved with some certain things I can feel.
    Doc said when I asked him which did better H2O2 IV’s or Ozone IV’s his response was Ozone is more antimicrobial gets everything – which is a good thing in my case. He trained by the doc who does these out in Carson City NV the same one Dr C. in Ms. went to see who he felt is good. The doc doing these has been doing them for over 10 yr’s 20 yr’s of Chelation IV’s.

Jill SD, Lyme CPn Candida & Poss. Bart.

cavalier
    Participant

My understanding of Chelation is this is more for heavy metals – Ozone is more for killing all bugs both viral & bacterial.
    In my case it appears I need a bit of both for the time being til my metal load comes down, but will see what the doc who is treating me has to say. Calling him to update him of this – but logically this would seem to make sense. Dr C. felt I would benefit from some Chelation to help remove the metals or I could try one of the other forms.

Hope this helps some Lar – Jill

LAR362
    Participant

cavalier
    Participant

Yes I’ve seen this video. What this doesn’t quite get into in this video is that H2O2 is a bit more caustic to the veins than Ozone is & isn’t not as effective for all microbials compared to Ozone. Ozone does indeed work well for BOTH viral & bacterial infections meaning all microbials. What the major autohemotherapy which is what Dr R. is discussing in this video utilizes Heparin to keep the blood from clotting before it is returned to the patient.Also it is important to know in this type of Ozone therapy that ozone is safe to use with glass or silicone but it degrades plastics & so what type of bag or filter is being used is IMPORTANT to know as you don’t want plastic particulates being put into your blood. These are some of the questions to be asked as to this approach in how they do this.
    While Dr R. talks about instant clearing with even just one or 2 ozone treatments, most of the doc’s in the field don’t see it quite this fast for total remission – you will find #’s going down with just one treatment, but seldom complete remission so be careful about that. Most of the doc’s I talked too & I probably talked to 10 doc’s advised me 12 to 16 treatments on average.

Jill

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.