Home Forums General Discussion Oxidative "therapy"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PhilC
    Participant

Since the topics of ozone treatments and other oxidative “therapies” tend to appear on this forum periodically, I thought I should post a link to this article I found a couple of months ago.

On Hydrogen Peroxide, Ozone, and High Dose Vitamin C.
    http://www.treatlyme.net/treat-lyme-book/hydrogen-peroxide-ozone-and-high-dose-vit-c-the-oxidative-medicines/

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

Pinkmoth
    Keymaster

Thanks for this.
    My AP doctor ordered me 4 treatments of this before starting AP protocol. I was very hesitant because I hadn’t seen anyone on The Road back talk about using this as part of the protocol. When I tried to research on the web the efficacy of therapy for use treating something like SD, i couldn’t find any info on it.
    I did the first 2 of 4 treatments and didn’t notice any affect. Insurance doesn’t cover them and it’s expensive. Seeing my SD continue to progress so rather than finishing the other 2 treatments next week, going to start clindy IV.

Autoimmune: ANA positive speckled. Probable MCTD with SD overlap. Hashimoto's. Possible Erlos Danlos. Mold Illness.
    Infections: Bartonella, toxoplasmosis, mycoplasma, EBV
    Meds: minocycline (Zydus generic) 100mg 1x daily,
    Supps: digestive enzymes, Monolaurin, Betaine hydrochloric acid, iron, quercetin, biocidin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.