Home Forums General Discussion Oxidative "therapy"

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pinkmoth 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PhilC
    Participant

Since the topics of ozone treatments and other oxidative “therapies” tend to appear on this forum periodically, I thought I should post a link to this article I found a couple of months ago.

On Hydrogen Peroxide, Ozone, and High Dose Vitamin C.
    http://www.treatlyme.net/treat-lyme-book/hydrogen-peroxide-ozone-and-high-dose-vit-c-the-oxidative-medicines/

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

Pinkmoth

Thanks for this.
    My AP doctor ordered me 4 treatments of this before starting AP protocol. I was very hesitant because I hadn’t seen anyone on The Road back talk about using this as part of the protocol. When I tried to research on the web the efficacy of therapy for use treating something like SD, i couldn’t find any info on it.
    I did the first 2 of 4 treatments and didn’t notice any affect. Insurance doesn’t cover them and it’s expensive. Seeing my SD continue to progress so rather than finishing the other 2 treatments next week, going to start clindy IV.

unable to receive definitive rheumatic diagnosis but likely MCTD or lupus with SD overlap. bartonella.
    mino 100mg BID
    Fish oil, NAC, bovine colostrum, digestive enzymes, Probiotic capsules

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.