Home Forums General Discussion Oxidation therapy – Great Video

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    LAR362
    Participant
    cavalier
    Participant

I’ve seen this video before. It’s one reason why over 6 wk’s ago i bought a ozone water making device. It does seem to cause a reaction of a die off I felt, but I am not sure it’s enuf for me I would not want to only use this.
    It’s a adjunct to me, but so far not enuf to warrant this being a sole treatment, but I also know I have had this for a long time & it takes time.

I do want to share a recent experience that kinda of goes along with this theory in regard to food grade Hydrogen Peroxide.

I saw a licensed massage therapist where I went too in Basin, Mt.
    I didn’t use her for a massage, but rather for her blood test work, which a Canadian had told me she used her & did this blood test. It was
    interesting! The Canadian had high Cholestrol & she told her it showed – to start to take Cod liver oil & it shoudl help along with that she needed Chrominum. She did both & a few months later got her blood tested by her doc – her Cholestrol was normal & she continues to take these & has felt better.

The massage therapist has MS & came there to Mt. after she saw how much the radon mines helped her, she decided to move there from Seattle, about 6 or 7 yr’s ago now. She due to her own needs has taken additional courses of medical training in herbs etc.
    I had her take my blood just one drop from a prick & I watched as
    she put the blood slide into the microscope on her viewer. She spent over 2 hr’s with me & the cost was only 65 dollars. I was a bit surprised that it was so apparent –

Readily apparent in seeing
    the L form, cyst form & the rod forms in my blood I could see this without her needing to explain each one to me, but she did explain this none the less. These bacterias – are either the lyme bacteria I am CDC positive or the Scleroderma bacterias not sure which, or they could be one & the same? My gut says the latter but this is only my opinion & some doc’s who do feel they are one & the same just how these affect me.

One of the bacterias tried to get into a cell but the
    cell resisted – which was a good sign. It looked just like how you see a sperm trying to get it’s tail into a egg. I had one good white blood cell but another was dead, this was only a small sample of blood.

I used this for confirmation was all as my gut has told me this – that I am not clear of these forms, but it was still good confirmationn & something to be able to see this.
    I knew I had this already by Igenex testing, but I felt what I had is a very resistant form of this bug / bacteria, she felt this was also the case for me & especially after she learned of what I have done so far. This was after the taking AP for over 18 months consistently of various forms of AP & also the Bicillin IM shots, i did not long ago.

She went on to say after knowing of the AP treatments & the HBOT, food grade Diatomaceous earth, which I have found to be helpful despite it being silicia – as long as I dont inhale it, has shown for me some improvements with that skin wise – that I needed some silicia for the arteries to get flexible again & the betonite clay, a good source of minerals, but both are a good detox & clearer of toxins & bacterias, also the EDTA & glutathione suppositories are a good detox along with Infrared Sauna & MIT lamp.
    My organs largely looked good to her, but she felt these bacterias are the real drag on my immune system & If i can get them down more my lungs & heart will benefit by this- which i feel this too.

She said the last resort is for me to do the Food grade Hydrogen peroxide diluted, giving me specific instructions to help clear this. I must keep a good probiotic going during this time or the food grade HP will just like AP, will kill off the good bacteria too as it is really utilized in the blood stream. She felt i had tried everything else so she is hoping this maybe helpful to eradicating what i have left with the food grade diluted Hydrogen Peroxide.

She felt I should use my zapper I have – but differently than the book I got with it to use it on my wrists at the pulse to get it into the blood stream better than on my feet which gets it into the organs, but it’s the blood which is where this bacteria is circulating at. It does bring home the reality of what is there.
    She felt it would have been interesting to see how much I had before I started, which it may have well been worse. I just
    know right now after being out there – I can notice I do feel measurably better energy wise & much less fatigue, my circulation improvements were noticed in my extremities of my doing some time I went there for the Radon health mines as a adjunct, a personal decision i made.

My skin everyone says looks better, I can see more color in my skin & nails have pinked up all pointing to improved circulation. I met people direct who have used these for 60 yr’s & also 40 yr’s & I had not only their testimonies but I could observe them & see them myself. I had real help within a 1/2 hr of my 1st time in – which surprised me as
    I didn’t expect to feel anything that soon of improvements in my circulation in my extremities.
    This helped my circulation, so far I continue to hold onto that. My
    hope is on a return visit I may get more inroads yet – for my lungs &
    circulation & joints arthritis alone those 3 are worth it! My knees feel much better I feel like i float now – they are bone on bone from the destruction by the Lyme. I have noticed a lowering & normalizing so far of my BP too. I met someone else who has been able to get off of their BP med’s.

My gut was right and I could see i was not completely clear of all 3 forms, lessened I feel, but not cleared
    of the Lyme, so this test was just a confirmation of that & the CD57 test I had. It’s sort of a way to see as a check point where you are at presently as it happened in my case to fit my situation pretty well more than i expected it too.
    This test tells you many organ systems how well it’s functioning & issues cholesterol etc.

The mold I had in my system also showed some remnants left, but it was def. on it’s way
    out, my diet has helped to starve that but I could see the green crystals there.
    There is excess protein showing which I had been feeling I dont need much protein right now & this confirmed that. As well as some sugar crystals left – probably from potatoes as i had been craving potassium & it’s easier to find potatoes on the road as veggies are a bit more limited at times to get me full enuf.

I got over my claustrophobia & I truly felt a peace.
    I craved the mine, the mineral water there, actually miss
    it, I feel my body told me yes to this it needed it!
    I felt I needed more time in that just a hr. I felt this 3/4’s of the way thru & mentioned
    this to this lady, who did the blood work.
    I stayed in one time playing a dice game longer & I noticed
    more improvements than the one hr in & 2 out – she said for some people one
    hr works best, but she too for her autoimmune disease like me she got more improvements/ benefits by staying in a bit longer. She said some folks have
    tougher issues that need more time inside to get more results from. She said
    she noticed the same thing for herself & to listen to your body. She felt
    like me the headaches are not a signal to get out but rather detox to bugs
    dying off & a good sign only if you feel woozy or dizzy then it’s time to
    go.

I did a lot of heavy detox for months before coming so I felt I won’t
    have much of that, but this place showed me how much more effective it is at detox than all of those combined & I was a bit surprised at that. This really righted my stomach & cleaned me & the water is very purging
    too. My stomach was on the upswing by a limited diet when I came out there, but with the use of the mine it feels like a hundred bucks now it really did some good settling when i was there & still remains. The massage therapist said the digestive really gets righted there for everyone. I did get mild headaches doable I felt it was a clear herx & so did others there – but they left too as the days went on it got better & less – the purging felt like the flu, but it felt positive rather than from being sick, that this was progress like we were detoxing & once we did all of us who had this felt better.

I will do the Hydrogen Peroxide as she laid out for me you tritrate it up but’s it’s still very diluted in either distilled water or RO water & see how i do with that. It’s finding what can work, what helps, in layers for me.

Am glad I went for me it was more helpful than i had imagined even. I am not 100% for sure yet but I am helped by it. I met all kinds of people & so many with aches pain arthritis & RA who this has helped. Lung issues & Asthma. Some who have used this themselves for 60 yr’s & 40 yr’s more than 2 to 3 times the time for cancer to appear who have good health reports their doc’s say they dont know what they are doing to have such good organs & check ups but to keep doing it. My BP so far has normalized & another man his BP his doc told him to lower his dose then to stop taking the lower dose who goes twice a year & maintains it this way he is in his 80’s. I met a man who I became friends with who has lung problems like i do he came in on oxygen & after3 days while puffing stopped his O2. At the end of his time there he was breathing better & able to walk longer no longer huffing. He tells me now that he is home he can do more work & does not need to stop he is not 100% but much improved.
    Some things are beyond total comprehesion & if someone wants to consider this nuts so be it – for me I dont care, something good did happen there for me. It’s not for everyone, especially if you are already doing well then I wouldn’t consider this. For me it was a good leg up on the road back. The cost was very nominal to the place i went. It was one of the better money i have spent in getting much more out of this than most doc’s have been able to do for me. They have doctors who send Canadians there paid for by their insurance & I met many Canadians there.
    Jill
    SD, Lyme, CPn, & Candida

Krys
    Participant

Jill, what a fascinating report!!! πŸ˜€
    I’m so very happy that you see improvements! πŸ˜€ πŸ™‚ πŸ˜› This is such fabulous news! Thank you very much for sharing it!

After reading your post, I want both Radon mines and the appointment with this massage therapist. I would love to see my blood under the microscope and have her advice on how to proceed on my healing journey. She sounds like an absolute gem!!!

Jill, could you share how you take food grade H2O2 and Diatomaceous earth?
    I’ve had both for over 2 years now. I started the clay the wrong way: I encapsulated it and was taking the capsules with a big amount of water. But then I learned that it is not effective done this way. So I stopped and could not contemplate drinking it. I’m ready now.
    How much do you dissolve in water? Does it have to be distilled water? Do you warm the water up? Does it have to be on an empty stomach? Is there any way to make it more palatable?

I have 35% food grade peroxide, I just don’t know how to start using it. How many drops per pitcher does one start with? Can spring water, additionally purified, be used instead? Does it have to be on an empty stomach?
    And thanks about the extra probiotic tip. I wouldn’t have known.

If you could share how you take them, I’ll start right away!
    And thank you so much for so generously sharing the tip on the use of zapper on the pulse points! Great info! And so are all the other gems you are sharing.
    Thank you so much!!!!
    I’m delighted about your improvement and keep my fingers crossed that it will be smooth sailing for you from now on.
    Krys

LAR362
    Participant

I am TOTALLY ON BOARD with this therapy! I have chronic Lyme and was on several super doses of ABX for 3 years. When my lyme dr wanted to add more, thats when I thought, Im done with this. Time to do my own research and change gears. I have been off abx since December and have never looked back! I am doing ONLY oxidation therapy and vitamins and feel better than I have in months!

PhilC
    Participant

Hi Jill,
    @cavalier wrote:

I knew I had this already by Igenex testing, but I felt what I had is a very resistant form of this bug / bacteria, she felt this was also the case for me & especially after she learned of what I have done so far. This was after the taking AP for over 18 months consistently of various forms of AP & also the Bicillin IM shots, i did not long ago.

What antibiotics were taking, and are you taking any currently?

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

cavalier
    Participant

Hi Folks I had a rare chance for us to use a good friends beach house to get away for 5 days. Across the street from the ocean! I took my I Pad but not my PC which has the password for the RBF on it so I couldn’t view any of the RBF messages.

I will be happy to address this in detail a bit more later as to the H. Peroxide dilution but for now I must say mine is the 3% food grade dilution not the 35% – if you can dilute it down to get it to the 3% then my directions would apply. The 35% can be diluted down to 3% but it’s way too strong at 35%!

Phil as to what AP I was on – I was on mino 100 mg’s twice a day MW & F Clindy IV but only once for 5 days thru IV 900 mg’s. Thenn I was on Zithromax 250 mg’s MWF then to 500 mg’s same days – then doc added in Mino in between the Zith days again. Plus I was on flagyl, Doxy, Biaxin for Lyme for a short while but my stomach rebelled finally. Then Bicillin injections 3 times a week IM of 2.5 I think it was for 5 wk’s. & Mino again after that. When the candida hit me so hard & I had 3 different ER admits for stomach small bowel obstructions as I addressed the candida & allergy to foods, we meaning docs & I felt to take a break despite the clindy IV solution sitting in my refrig. that was ready to go.

Keep in min I have lyme to address not just SD.

So far the HP is really hitting the lyme I have it neuro & there is a distinct die off!!

Jill

Krys
    Participant

Lar, I enjoyed the video and the article. Thank you for posting it! And sorry for stealing the thread!

Jill,
    So sorry for taking such a long time to reply. I had a very hectic week and then I utterly crashed into exhaustion, much bigger one than earlier.

I actually started HP right after reading your post.
    I’ve found a dosage schedule: http://healingtools.tripod.com/H2O2.html and started slower than advised, just 3 drops (35%) 1 x a day. I’ve noticed a lot more energy immediately. And quite severe bone pain on the second day, more like a series of jabs deep within the bones (bone marrow?). I had the same reaction to coconut oil and to ImmunoPro in the first 2 weeks of taking them in the past and for about 4 weeks when I tried urine foot soaks to change the look of my black toe nails. It is obviously a herx as many abx had the same initial effect.
    After the second day of peroxide I developed sharp brain pains as if my brain had been cut by a razor, 1″ long, almost 1/2″ deep. I cut the dosage into half and continued for the next 2 days with 1,5 drops (35%) 1 x a day. The brain pains started happening every few seconds. Many in exactly the same locations, many at random. After that I got scared and I stopped peroxide.
    Swanson sells 3% food grade. I may try it again later at a much smaller dosage.
    The other problem I had was the overreaction of the mucous membranes. My mouth felt “raw” with a very slight pain and my lips started peeling and hurting. I’m surprised as I’ve been brushing my teeth with a few drops of peroxide (3%) poured on the toothpaste for last 2 years and I don’t remember if there was any such effect in the beginning. Certainly no such effect later on. As of now, no peroxide.

Thank you for bringing the clay back to my attention!!!
    I drank some and it does not taste awful at all.
    I only take 1 tsp. In my personal experience 15-20 caps of Chlorella works much stronger for detox than 1 tsp of clay so there are days when I’m using both now.
    It seems that I need some super strength detox and some big guns for parasite infestation. Sorry for the gross factor. 😈 😳 I should start a parasite thread, but don’t have the courage and energy yet.

I did try for 2 days a small amount of UT (urine therapy). The exhaustion disappeared even though sleep disappeared, too. Big time sweating, raised BP, big headache which responded to multiple detox. It was time to restart my monthly Alinia (for parasites) so I stopped UT for now. Exhaustion is back. No sleeping for half the night. Clay is my main daily detox at present and am very grateful to you for mentioning it in your post.

It’s ironical that most of my original symptoms (there were over 90!) have cleared and the debilitating exhaustion on its own makes me ready to throw in a towel and stop fighting.
    I have not read of UT healing Lyme, but it did in one instance successfully treat malaria and it does calm down autoimmune reactions, treats candida and in 1 report got rid of parasites. As each person responds differently, I don’t know how it will help me. I’m planning on resuming it after a few days’ break from abx. And I hope I will know, once parasites, Candida, anemia, malnutrition, etc. are taken care of, if I still need to resume and finish Babs and Bart treatment. I don’t seem capable of making a good and sound healing plan now, so I’ll be taking each day at a time and see how it goes.

Keep making great progress!!!
    Hugs, Krys

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.