Home Forums General Discussion out of country no prescription needed for minocin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dee
    Participant

I have an old list for doctors who have prescribed AP in NC but most of them are 2-4 hours of city driving away and I feel too sick to drive.  The rheumatologist I used to see would not prescribe antibiotics.  At any rate, I found a web site where I could order minocin from another country without a prescription.  I am desperate and plan to see my family doc if problems arrive and to have him check my RF.  Has anyone else gotten minocin out of the country?  I have been told it is legal as long as I don't get controlled substances.   

A Friend
    Participant

Dee, you wrote:  At any rate, I found a web site where I could order minocin from another country without a prescription.  I am desperate and plan to see my family doc if problems arrive and to have him check my RF.  Has anyone else gotten minocin out of the country? 

Dee, a number of us order brand Minocin from a reputable pharmacy  north of the USA; however, paperwork on the patient, plus a prescription is required.  In this day and time, and with the possibility of illegal medications, I personally would not consider ordering from a place that did not require a prescription.  Why not go to http://www.buylowdrugs.com and get the 800 number posted, and call and ask them your questions.  And, good luck to you. 

Dee
    Participant

Thanks for the advise.  I am very desperate at this point though.  I don't know if I can trust the minocin being good quality or if this place will just take my money and not send anything.  My family doctor will not give me a prescription.  No rheum doctors seem to want to prescribe.  I have already placed the order and it was expensive so will now have to wait and see what happens.  Thanks for the response and concern.  

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ out of country no prescription needed for minocin’ is closed to new replies.