Home Forums General Discussion Onset Dermatologics Coupon

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

This is the site for the 75% coupon:

http://www.helprx.info/discounts

Type in MINOCIN. I think this should do it.

Anonymous
    Participant

I’m also hoping that Onset offers another coupon for 2015. I’m not convinced that the coupon offered at helprx.com will actually provide a 75% discount, since their wording is “save up to 75%”…

I haven’t discovered how these drug coupon sites operate and am a bit skeptical. The following site also offers coupons…I used their price look-up. https://medicationdiscountcard.com/prescription-price-lookup for 100mg capsule, quantity 30. The price look up shows a retail price of $426, and a savings of $96. That is only a 23% savings. The cost will go up from $25 to $326, according to this look-up.

I’m going to ask the pharmacist to price my cost if I use helprx coupon and will post an update.

Denyse
    Participant

I have emailed onset 3x now and haven’t heard anything back, I dont think that coupon will work on brand Minocin. But thank you for your help, it is appreciated, I am printing it off as it is still better then paying 970.00 for 60 caps.

CANADIAN LIVING IN CANADA
    Diagnosis/ Diffuse Scleroderma since 05/2006
    Current Meds: Methotrexate, Minocin, Zantac, Rabeprozale, Zopiclone
    Current Supp: Nattokinase, Serrapeptase, COQ10, Milk Thistle, Folate,, B12, D3, Melissa, UP4 probiotics, N-A-C
    medical MJ
    Current Extras: FIR

BettyG
    Participant

My experience was that the price with the coupon was about $20 higher than the discounted insurance price…around $445.

Denyse
    Participant

I dont have Insurance in the States, but they are pretty good at the pharmacy I use over there, they have some kind of insurance that will knock it down a bit. It used to be around 680.00 but not sure what it will be now. Go in the poor house though if I cant find decent coupons, but at least I know why now. Generic companies are slapping Million Dollar lawsuits on these companies that make brand product and give coupons.

CANADIAN LIVING IN CANADA
    Diagnosis/ Diffuse Scleroderma since 05/2006
    Current Meds: Methotrexate, Minocin, Zantac, Rabeprozale, Zopiclone
    Current Supp: Nattokinase, Serrapeptase, COQ10, Milk Thistle, Folate,, B12, D3, Melissa, UP4 probiotics, N-A-C
    medical MJ
    Current Extras: FIR

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.