Home Forums General Discussion Not quite time for a testimonial

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Hello all:

I just wanted to tell you all about a call I just received from a man whose wife has Scleroderma.  This man is not a member of this forum, but he contacted RBF a few months ago to learn about AP and find a doctor in his area.  His wife had severe issues and her docs were recommending amputation of one leg below the knee.  They started her on a compression boot to increase circulation and Minocin.  She did not tolerate the boot well and they had to stop that treatment.  She continued on the Minocin.  He called today to tell me that the leg was saved and his estimate is that her skin is 50% softer.  He described how she was not able to kiss him due to the lip tightness.  Now she can kiss her husband!  This was really nice to hear.  There are so many stories that don't make it to Woman's Day or even this bulletin board.  He said that when a bit more time has passed, they will definitely submit a Testimonial. 

Cheryl

Dena
    Participant

After I read the Scammel book, I left a review on amazon.com.  This was 9 years ago.  Someone else who bought the book emailed me, having gotten the address from that site (it's different now).  This kept happening, and I met one of the people and stayed with her and her husband in St. Louis a number of years ago. She had insisted her husband go to Ida Grove, Iowa, or she was going to leave him.  He did and was back at work in a matter of months.  Great couple, really.

Another woman came down on a cruise and we picked her up and visited for the day.  She had been to Ida Grove and had great success and read the log book there of stories.

Another woman from Cincinnati emailed me a long time and was doing so well.  Then all of a sudden, everything went wrong.  Turned out she had been misdiagnosed.  It wasn't RA, it was bone cancer and she passed away.

The story I like best is in Scamml's book about the woman whose doctor diagnosed her with Scleroderma and gave her  a death sentence.  She moved away and found AP and went totally into remission.  A few years later, she visited the original doctor who did not remember her.  He pronounced her healthy.  She informed him hat she used to have Scleroderma.  He said, “Whoever told you that didn't know what he was talking about.”  She replied, “You did.”  Love it!

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Dena,

The woman that you speak of from the Scammell book is someone that I have also been in contact with, she is still doing very well now.  In fact I spoke with her a couple months ago and she had plans for the following weekend to go Snow Skiing, yes, that was no typo, SNOW SKIING.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.  I don't think that the newcomers to this board realize how many thousands of people have used this treatment with success, but only a very few of us congregate here to talk about it.

Cheryl

Michele
    Participant

Cheryl and Dena,

I'm relatively new to this board and really appreciate you posting this thread! Keep 'em coming!

Michele

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ Not quite time for a testimonial’ is closed to new replies.