Home Forums General Discussion Nodules on fingers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeanies Girl
    Participant

This is just a bit of information I found interesting that I thought I would share. I spoke to an aquaintance yesterday that said his wife is having surgery on her thumb because the arthritis has built up and has pushed her thumb out of joint. He said the doctor is going to scrape out the arthritis. I told him that I had read somewhere that the nodules on fingers due to arthritis are caused by the body encapsulating the infection. He works with wood and makes things out of the burls on trees. He remarked that he learned that trees can get infections and when they do they encapsulate the infection and that is what makes burls.

DX: Bacterial (mycoplasm) infection
    AP: Began June 2015
    Clindomycin IV 900 mg-every 3 months for 5 days
    Minocycline 100 mg MWF am and pm
    Flagyl 500 mg 2 x day for 3 days in a row every month
    Symptoms: Since approximately 1997-Extreme fatigue, (Intermittent: muscle weakness, stiffness, brain fog, lack of stamina)
    Supplements: Vit. C 3000 mg, Vitamin D 5000 IU every other day and 10,000 on remaining days, Vitamin B complex, Fish Oil 1000 mg 2 x day

Airen
    Participant

VERY interesting…

Diagnosed with RA in October 2014, pain started in February 2014
    Started AP in June 2015
    Taking daily: 32.5 mg WP thyroid 6 am, 100 mg mino 9 am, 16.25 mg WP thyroid 2 pm, B Complex for MTHFR mutation 3 pm, Multivitamin 3pm, 100 bil powdered probiotics 6 pm, 5-8,000 iu Vit D 6 pm, 100 mg mino 9 pm

MLTelfer
    Participant

I am curious what kind of arthritis?

Jeanies Girl
    Participant

If you are asking what type of arthritis produces the nodules, I understood that to be rheumatoid. If you are asking what type of arthritis she has, I don’t know.

DX: Bacterial (mycoplasm) infection
    AP: Began June 2015
    Clindomycin IV 900 mg-every 3 months for 5 days
    Minocycline 100 mg MWF am and pm
    Flagyl 500 mg 2 x day for 3 days in a row every month
    Symptoms: Since approximately 1997-Extreme fatigue, (Intermittent: muscle weakness, stiffness, brain fog, lack of stamina)
    Supplements: Vit. C 3000 mg, Vitamin D 5000 IU every other day and 10,000 on remaining days, Vitamin B complex, Fish Oil 1000 mg 2 x day

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.