Home Forums General Discussion New User Registration

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Spiffy1 1 year ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RBFV

When you register for the community forum, you will receive an automated reply confirming you’ve been added to the list of users and a 2nd with instructions on setting a temporary password. These automated responses will sometimes land in your SPAM box, so please check there. If you have SPAM filter software, sometimes they will not get through. You can add Road Back Foundation/forumadmin@roadback.org to your address book/contacts list to ensure it reaches you.

For all registration problems – or other administrative issues – please email forumadmin@roadback.org

RBFV

Misty
    Participant

Had a lot of problems with registering! Finally got there, and tried to post a new topic on ” general discussion” but it has not appeared. How long does it usually take?

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Misty,

You’re all set and your first post went through okay. 🙂 You’re all set to post now, without moderation, and your posts will immediately appear when you submit them. Sorry for the delay…sometimes volunteers just get a bit waylaid with other tasks and things get queued up.

Severe, swift onset RA as a result of Lyme disease
    Current Meds: Biaxin (500mg BID), Tetracycline (500mg BID), Tirosint (88mcg), Liothyronine (10 mcg), Compounded Liposomal Artemisinin, LDN (3mg), Topical Progesterone,
    Current Supps: Curcumin, Bovine Colostrum, ALA. NAC, Milk Thistle, Super Liquid Folate/B12/B-Complex, Probiotics, Vit D3
    Supportive Measures: IV Myer's Cocktails, IV Glutathione, FIR Sauna, Gluten-free diet, Gym.

Anonymous

Hi, I can’t figure how to make a post here from my phone. I have RA and want to find a doctor who treats RA with the AP treatment. I have sent 3 emails to this site for a list with no results. I am in southern Georgia and can not find a doctor to get this treatment. Can anyone help. Thanks.

lynnie_sydney
    Keymaster

Moviemaster – your post here has gone through. First posts on the forum are moderated before being visible (a spam preventive measure) and, after that all posts will go straight to the forum. So you are now set.To create a new topic, scroll down the page, create a title and then type your post in the area under the formatting bar (with bold, italic, quote icons etc)

In terms of your requests for AP Doctor list, did you send your email to apdoctorlists@roadback.org? If yes, you should have received a reply. These sometimes land in spam inboxes as they will be deemed as from an unknown email address, so worth checking there.

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2007 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate mino/doxy
    abx: MWF a.m. Augmentin Duo (1/2 x 875mg) + 250mg Klacid p.m. Cefaclor (1/4 x 375mg) + 250mg Zithromax. Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, CoQ10, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, B3 1000mcg, EPO 1000mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil equiv 400mg
    Topical bio-identical estradiol + DHEA caps + Progesterone caps

Spiffy1
    Participant

Hi! Just wanted you guys to know that I am hopefully back on. I am now Spiffy1 with an alternate email address. I posted last night! So excited! I still will always wonder what happened. But it is good to be back.

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 28 as of September 2016
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.