September 19, 2015 at 1:10 am #308840Forum AdminKeymaster
Dear Forum Users
WE ARE LAUNCHING A NEW WEBSITE AND A NEW COMMUNITY FORUM!!
WE WILL BE CLOSING THIS FORUM ON TUESDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER
THE NEW WEBSITE WITH AN INTEGRATED COMMUNITY FORUM IS EXPECTED TO LAUNCH ON WEDNESDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER
You will be able to access the new site at the same address: http://www.roadback.org and the Community Forum will be accessed through the new website, as it will be integrated into it.
If you are A Registered User of this Forum:
1. You will NOT need to register for the new forum. Your registration, including your username, password and avatar or image (if you have one) will be migrated over to the new Community Forum
2. You WILL need to re-enter your signature information as this will not automatically be moved over. We suggest that you copy that information and put it into a document so that you can just paste the information into your profile.
3. To access your profile, once you’ve logged in, go to the top right of your screen where you will see your name and click on the icon next to it and you will see Edit My Profile in the drop-down menu. Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see Your Forum Signature box. You can enter the information into this box and click on Update Profile.
This can be done at any time so don’t be concerned if you don’t remember these instructions. The new format will be relatively easy to understand and, of course, Volunteers will be able to assist you once we’ve moved
4. Personal History and Progress Threads will be moved over. However, there is no way in the new platform to make these so that only the author can post in his/her thread and so make the thread their personal journal. So the threads and posts to date will be there as a searchable archive only.
Information for New Users/Visitors
1. If you are currently a visitor to this forum and wish to register for the new one, registrations will once again be automated and a registration form will automatically come up when you click on the ‘Community Forum’ icon on the new site
Please bear with us for the week’s close-down. We are very much looking forward to introducing you to the new website and the new, integrated Community Forum.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.