Home Forums General Discussion New abx and dietary regime

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Hi everyone – I have posted an update after my first four weeks on the new antibiotic and dietary regime. I have posted it as a reply under Lynnie Sydney thread in the “Personal History and Progress” section. Lynnie

Note to newbies: you will need to be signed in before you can view this section, which then appears right below the one marked General Discussion.

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

tish
    Participant

lynney, could you tell me what the machine looks like that naturopath uses on you.  i'm going to someone on Monday that uses a machine like you're talking about i think.  please let me know all about it. she wants to test antibiotics on it on Monday.  do you trust the machine, what are the qualifications for testing.  do you have to be off your supplements, etc. to get tested the first time.  i think i am very low on minerals, and probably lots of vitamins. my tummy is probably overload.  i hope to hear from you soon.  thanks so much in advance.

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Tish – I have copied something relevant below from my update, originally copied from a website that explains how a VEGA machine works. I think some of your questions you need to be asking your naturopath rather than me. However, will answer a couple that I can. If it's the same machine, you dont have to be off the supplments, just let him/her know you're on them and also take them with you.(Take everything you take with you in fact). With me,mine tested everything that I take. She also had a massive amount of other things that she used to test my body's response to. All I know re mine's efficacy is that she was the one to first learn about AP just after Dr Brown had died, that she gets great results, has a 3 month waiting list and my AP doc completely trusts and works with her. That was good enough for me. Let me know how you go. Best of luck. Lynnie

The VEGA test is an electronic acupuncture instrument, which measures the body's electro-magnetic response to various testing substances. Through its use we can trace the reason for illness in energetic imbalances of the whole body.
    This is particularly so in many cases of feeling not right but not having obvious symptoms, of vague symptoms that do not correspond with a clear medical diagnosis, of treatment-resistant conditions and complicated, long-standing or changing conditions of allergy, environmental poisoning and hidden infection.

Be well! Lynnie

rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

PS I've heard good and bad things about the use of these machines. However, it may be that it is the quality of the practitioner that's the real key. See how comfortable you are.

Be well! Lynnie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ New abx and dietary regime’ is closed to new replies.