Home Forums General Discussion Need pep talk

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Spiffy1

Ok. Been going along pretty well even though I realized I had plateaued with my healing for awhile. But if I had stayed where I was at forever I could have been happy. However, I have had several stresses over the holiday season to include my mom falling at my house in the middle of the night breaking her nose with lots of bleeding. When she woke me up I had a small stomach bug lasting through the next day. I slept for about two weeks with her on our sectional. I slept well I thought but began to have right hip pain after sitting in the evening but no morning stiffness. I got back in my regular bed hoping this would fix things. But weeks later my right hip has become increasingly sore to include mornings. It has drastically slowed me down for sure. During this time I should note that I came off fish oil, turmeric, olive oil, and berberine because I got worried my blood was too thin. I waited a month and am slowly stepping back into these at a lower dose. I guess it could only be stress. Or supplement change. Or Ranbaxy. Or LDN…not enough or too much…I recently started Paractin (andrographis) after my hip pains started hoping it would help because I studied the trials…wow! They seem to be getting worse…especially my right side. It could just be disease progression which at some point I might need to accept, but I keep fighting back. Just needed to tell you guys. Hope you are doing well with where you are in your healing.

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

Spiffy1

I accidentally posted this in the wrong spot at first. I apologize.

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin

PhilC
    Participant

What is the exact name of the Paractin product you are taking? Are you still taking a low dose of minocycline?

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

Spiffy1

HP Life Sciences Paractin name brand. It has been proven to lower RA factors.
    Phil, do you think I should switch to PAR brand? To get Ranbaxy I have been taking two 50 mgs twice a day MWF. I would get less fillers in the small PAR 100 mgs. `

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.