Home Forums General Discussion my testimonial

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Joe RA
    Participant

Hi all  I sent my testimonial in just now  and hope its ok I'm not a good writer at all as I am sure you will see. The best to all……………..Joe RA

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Joe,

Got it, read it, it looks great.  I know that it will be inspiring to many people who are considering AP or struggling in the early days wondering if they too will see improvement.  It is also very nice that you included your email address.  Since posting her testimonial with her personal email address, Jess has received a few (maybe 5) emails.  People really want to know that this treatment is real, so often they are being told by their Rheumatologist(s) that the treatment is not effective (Jess' rheumy told me that AP was a “HOAX”).

Thank you for taking the time to put together such a nice story of your “road back.”

Cheryl Ferguson

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Joe & all:

Your testimonial is now posted to the main site for all to see, read, and be inspired by.

Here's the link: https://www.roadback.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/community.display/display_id/498.html

Thanks!

Cheryl

Maz
    Keymaster

Joe – your testimonial is GREAT! :dude:  Thanks so much for sharing your story. It's so uplifting to hear of your success with AP, especially as you had such a distastrous start on the traditional meds. We both seem to have had very similar starts to our RA (triggered by Lyme) and have had about the same degree of improvement, so far.

Here's to full remission this year!  😀

Peace, Maz

Kim
    Participant

Hey Joe,

Thanks for your testimonial.  The telling of your 'roadback story' is raw and real and quite an inspiration for everyone so please don't go away now that you're feeling better..  Do tell……do you have a website where one could order one of your birdhouses or mailboxes?

Enjoy feeling good!!!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: 

Kim

marg
    Participant

Joe, I just read your testimonial. Well done! Bravo! This will be so encouraging to others. Continued success to you and keep us updated.

marg
    Participant

Joe, I just read your testimonial. Well done! Bravo! This will be so encouraging to others. Continued success to you and keep us updated.

Michele
    Participant

Joe,

Thanks so much for your testamonial! I have tears in my eyes, truly!

Well done, AP!

Michele

A Friend
    Participant

Joe,

Your sharing your story is so appreciated.  Also, many of us have “been there and had that” wonderful experience of finally getting better.  How sweet it is to be able to do again what we could not do for some time — and to feel and know we ARE getting better. 

Your testimonial will be read by many people who will, no doubt, benefit from your generous spirit of sharing! 

AF

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Joe

Your story is great. Happy for you and for those who will benefit from it. Bravo!:):):)

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘ my testimonial’ is closed to new replies.