Home Forums General Discussion My Doctors arrrrrg!

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Parisa
    Participant

Annie,

After you finish your master's in magnesium and calcium, another book you might look into is the Schwarzbein Principle.  The author is an endocrinologist and she goes quite in depth about adrenal fatigue and other hormonal problems caused by overexercizing and improper diet.  One more tool to round out your education here!

Rockin Annie
    Participant

[user=13]Parisa[/user] wrote:

Annie,

After you finish your master's in magnesium and calcium, another book you might look into is the Schwarzbein Principle.  The author is an endocrinologist and she goes quite in depth about adrenal fatigue and other hormonal problems caused by overexercizing and improper diet.  One more tool to round out your education here!

Hi Parisa,

That gave me a giggle, I have been on this computer since my hubby left for work this morning at 6, its the only chance I will get, as I am busy for the rest of the week. my brain is swimming with all this info.  I just pulled myself away to grab some advocado and tuna, I am so healthy at the mo.  I will look that book up now Thankyou……….Annie

Diagnosed with RA in 2004, after trying many conventional meds I changed to mino.
    2015 changed to doxy 50mgs
    2016 went off doxy, after getting double pneumonia and massive flare put myself on 250 mgs Zith & 50 mgs doxy, which I will increase slowly.
    Supps, magnesium, NAC, vit c, krill oil, oregano oil, thisylin, turmeric, olive leaf extract, vit B, multi vit.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘ My Doctors arrrrrg!’ is closed to new replies.