Home Forums General Discussion MP or AP

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

Hi, I'm so confused. I'm currently on AP and receiving clindy iv's. My AP dr also follows MP with some of his patients and thinks maybe I should give it a try because he believes in it. I don't know what to do. Today is my first day with the clindy iv's, home care.

Does anyone have experience with MP?

Steph

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Stephie,are you the Stephanie with scleroderma? I have a friend who used to post here who is on MP for her SD.She is now in phase 2  and doing exceedingly well.  Lynne

Anonymous
    Participant

No I'm not. How long has your freind been on MP for? Did she try AP first? I've been thinking about it but I'm not sure which way to go.

steph-sclero
    Participant

Hey Lynne;

It's Stephanie.  We have the same AP Doc, Dr. A. Still going strong with AP for eight months now. But no big changes in spite of Clindy IV's. I too am going to speak to Dr. A about trying MP. Hope you're continuing to do well on AP. Dr. A is so great, having had you as a patient made her bump me above a two year waiting list as she knows first hand what Sclero. can do. Can't thank you enough for all your good advice. Enjoy your orchids! Take Care!

Hugs,

Steph:D

Anonymous
    Participant

Hi Steph, My name is Stephanie too. Have you had any luck at all with AP? I just started clindy iv's today. Did those work for you at all?

Steph

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Steph;
         Dr A is  such a darling person also and has a great sense of humour.I had the Clindamycin I.V. s but did not find they did anything the oral C. did not do years ago when I talked my G.P into giving me a prescription.He said I knew tons more stuff that he did so he would write up anything I wanted and I did the rest.We just survived 2 orchid shows and have 2 more in a month.Got 7 ribbons on 9 plants put in for judging and I am still patting myself on the back.  hehehe

steph-sclero
    Participant

Hey Lynne,

Nice to hear from you again. Big Congrat's on your Orchids doing so well! Yes, my G.P. feels the same way about my knowledge and prescribes my IV's instead of Dr. A because Dr.A came to realize the government (CCAC) wouldn't cover them done at home if anything had her name on it (isn't that horrible). Thanks for the info as always. Take Care!

Hugs,

Steph

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘ MP or AP’ is closed to new replies.