Home Forums General Discussion Milwaukee–off subject

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eva Holloway
    Participant

Hello friends that live around Milwaukee,

our choir will be in Milwaukee next year around the 21st of June 2013 for 3 days. After our two concerts were everyone is invited our choir from Texas would like to tour around Milwaukee for several days. Can some of you that live around that area give us some places to visit for day trips.

Thank you,
    Eva

Eva Holloway

Trudi
    Participant

Hi Eva–

I’ll be glad to let you know of some places. I will PM you separately after I’ve had a chance to give this some thought.

Take care,
    Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Thank you Trudi, I put it out so some of you living around that area can come to our concerts. We have about 1700 singers and have a concert Friday evening and Saturday late afternoon. More later. And thank you for the info when available (PM).
    Eva

Eva Holloway

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.