Home Forums General Discussion Medical Medium

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Airen
    Participant

Not sure if any of you have heard of Anthony William, Medical Medium. He has some interesting things to say. I am going to incorporate his heavy metal detox smoothie, celery juice and some recommended supplements to see how I feel. I am feeling really good…mino has put my RA into remission but I do still have a lot of other symptoms. Ringing in the ears, headaches, heavy painful periods.

Thought I would pass along:
    http://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/rheumatoid-psoriatic-arthritis

Diagnosed with RA in October 2014, pain started in February 2014
    Started AP in June 2015
    Taking daily: 32.5 mg WP thyroid 6 am, 100 mg mino 9 am, 16.25 mg WP thyroid 2 pm, B Complex for MTHFR mutation 3 pm, Multivitamin 3pm, 100 bil powdered probiotics 6 pm, 5-8,000 iu Vit D 6 pm, 100 mg mino 9 pm

PhilC
    Participant

Are you really taking 5,000 to 8,000 I.U. of vitamin D per day? If so, why are you taking such a high dose?

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

aboyer
    Participant

Hi Airen

How have you been doing with the medical medium protocol?

Diagnosed with severe RA 12 years ago
    Tested positive for M. pneumoniae and C. pneumoniae

Current meds: Kineret 100mg, doxycycline 50mg, cbd oil, and celebrex

Supplements: fish oil, vitamin b12, folate, b6, iron, selenium, zinc, vitamin c, and biotin

Airen
    Participant

Hey Phil, got your message. My signature needs updating. I may take 5-10K per week. My vit D is always low when I have blood work.

Why?

Started AP in June 2015
    Taking daily: 32.5 mg WP thyroid 6 am, 100 mg mino 9 am, 16.25 mg WP thyroid 2 pm, B Complex for MTHFR mutation 3 pm, Multivitamin 3pm, 100 bil powdered probiotics 6 pm, 5-8,000 iu Vit D 6 pm, 100 mg mino 9 pm

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Airen;
    Low D usually goes along with very high 1,25.When sick some people convert it too rapidly.You might like to read http://www.chronicillnessrecovery.org to see is this makes sense

PhilC
    Participant

The reason I asked is because 5,000 to 8,000 I.U. of vitamin D per day isn’t safe to take on a long-term basis, and I wanted to make sure that you weren’t still on that dose.

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

Linda L
    Participant

Just recently I watched a video on YouTube about vitamin D. That doctor said that people with any chronic diseases will feel well only when they reach a level between 80 and 100 nmol/L. He said that it is very easy to reach a level of 50 and plus taking supplements, but after that you cannot reach a higher level taking 1000 or 2000 IU only and you must take more. He didn’t say how much though.

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Spiffy1

I keep mine at that level at 2000 a day. However, with my move I have not been consistent and it has probably dropped. But historically 2000 a day is perfect for me.

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

Airen
    Participant

I’m going to assume no one read the article above about medical medium. His belief is that all these “diseases” are caused by viruses. Actually the EBV. Please read his blog, follow him in IG, read his books. Anthony William, Medical Medium…just google him. The gist of it is, these are all symptoms to stage 4 EBV (and other viruses) and you need to starve the virus to kill it and feel better.

Drink 16 ounces celery juice first thing in the morning on empty stomach
    Drink the heavy metal detox smoothie (get recipe from blog or books) wild blueberries, bananas, atlantic dulse, spirulina powder, barley grass powder and cilantro)
    Avoid the following foods that feed viruses: gluten, dairy, soy, corn, pork and eggs

Heavy metal detox:
    http://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/heavy-metal-detox-smoothie

Celery juice:
    http://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/celery-juice

EBV Revealed
    http://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/epstein-barr-virus-revealed

Rheumatoid Arthritis
    http://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/rheumatoid-psoriatic-arthritis

Started AP in June 2015

Spiffy1

Thanks, Airen. I have studied him in the past. I do find him interesting. I think I am in information overload phase. I sort of need to regroup and decide what to put back in supplement wise and what to add to the diet and what to take away. Thank you for bringing his protocol back to my attention.

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin

Spiffy1

Airen, I just read through the RA portion and the tears just flowed. We here at Roadback believe in the infections cause…whether viral or bacterial….but it is always so nice to read it again from an outside source. To read that your antibody has been put in place to protect you…not hurt you…always is so freeing to hear. I think many of us still get down thinking that we are in a forever fight with our own immune system for whatever reason. He says we can let go of that and focus on healing. I just really needed to be reminded of this today.

Spiffy1

And my EBV titers were threw the roof. Like greater than 800. But it wasn’t a new infection so not much they could do. I never knew I had mono.

Airen
    Participant

@Spiffy1 Isn’t it great to hear?! When you listen to him and read his books…it just ALL makes sense. So much more sense than “we don’t know where autoimmune diseases come from” “all we can do is treat the symptoms” “your body is attacking itself” SUCH BS!! So glad this helped you feel better. You should read his books or if you don’t want to he has some great videos on youtube and an amazing Instagram account. His blog is full of podcasts and articles with FREE information on how to heal. No, I’m not implementing all his recommendations at the moment. I have tried the celery juice here and there…it’s really NOT that bad! I’ve also tried the smoothie and am actively avoiding gluten, corn, soy, pork and eggs. I do still eat dairy here and there. If you read his books, he explains that “past infection” thing…it’s still current I assure you. He also links supplements he recommends on his blog page straight to amazon. I used to avoid white potatoes but apparently they fight the EBV viurs because they contain lysine!

Healing potatoes
    http://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/healing-potatoes

Started AP in June 2015

Spiffy1

Oh, wonderful! I am flat living off both kinds of potatoes. I appreciate you uplifting me today.

Spiffy1

I listened to his pod cast. He says that it is the germ or virus getting into the joints making them swell. But then how come when people get put on biologics their joints sometimes will get better…maybe achieve remission of symptoms. It seems like with his theory if you were to knock out the immune system that the bugs would really then take over and people’s symptoms would be worse. Of course, with AP it would make sense to get better but not with biologics. Very interesting.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.