Home Forums General Discussion LYME WALK

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Parisa
    Participant

[align=center][/align]

[align=center] Out of LYME[/b]!][/align]
    [align=center][/align]
    [align=center]     PLEASE JOIN THE LYME COMMUNITY AT[/b] [/b][/align]
    [align=center][/b][/align]
    [align=center] LYME DISEASE AWARENESS WALK[/i][/b][/align]
    [align=center][/b][/align]
                          [/i][/b]

Live television coverage by Weathercaster, Brooke Landau of Channel 6[/i][/b]

[/i]

[align=center]WHEN:    Saturday, November 7th, 8:00-11:00 a.m.[/align]
    [align=center]WHERE:  Embarcadero Marina Park North (behind Seaport Village)[/align]

The walk is an easy two miles along the beautiful San Diego Bay.  Registration in not required to attend.

Parisa
    Participant

Well, not everything posted from the flyer but the gist of the flyer is that we are having a Lyme Disease Awareness Walk next Saturday at 8:00 a.m. at the Embarcadero in San Diego. 

I'd love to see some of the local RBers there (and any non-locals too!) and put some names to faces.  The walk is a very easy walk and anyone not in condition to walk doesn't have to.

Maz
    Keymaster

Would love to be there, Parisa, but will be there in spirit! 🙂 Let us know how it goes and how many of you manage to meet up.

Peace, Maz

Will be with you in spirit Parisa. 

Way too far away however I think it should bring some attention for you all.  I do hope so.  No one should have to go through what so many of you have gone through for years.  With you all the way. Kind regards  Rosemary in Aust.

nspiker
    Participant

Parisa,
    I would love to be there.  My daughter has soccer, so I'll try and rally someone else to go with me.  I'll see if I can get a friend to come….a cool Saturday morning walk along the bay is hard to pass up!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ LYME WALK’ is closed to new replies.