Home Forums General Discussion Lyme and Bartinella: Can a Herx cause your ESR and CPR go through the roof?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ella
    Participant

Hi all,
    I have not posted here in sometime. Needed to make a new account recently. Was on abx for 6 months- stopped. On IVIG therapy for neurological issues. Restarted ABX when lab work FINALLY confimed I was positive for bart.
    I have been diagnoses clinically with Lyme and tested positive for Bart.
    Since re-starting ABX, Bioxin for about a month and recently added Rifamin. (Protocal for Bart) I
    noticed my fingers became very stiff and joints started to swell. I have significant finger joint inflamation at this point. I went to get blood work and my ESR is 111 and CPR 5.8.
    I also have slightly low neutophils 39.2 (40.7-75.6) and slightly high lyphocytes 51.6 (15.5-47.1).
    Could this be an infection or possible other issues creaping up? Most of my issues till now have been neurological. Very scared.

Spiffy

It is interesting that your neutrophils are a tad bit low and your lymphs are a bit high. I am exactly like you but switched. My neutros are tad bit high and lymphs are a tad low. It has driven me crazy. Let me know if you figure it out. I just saw a chiropractor who did lots of bloodwork. I will find out about HLA’s, something about epithelial growth factor and a bunch of stuff. She says it will help her decide what my weak areas are with the HLA’s. You may want to consider this if you haven’t already. Also MTHFR.

DR4/DQ8 HLA, bio toxin illness
    Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes
    Positive RA factor was 71 in January 2015 down to 28 as of September 2016
    IGG food allergies wheat, egg, dairy
    supplements: C and D, probiotics, milk thistle, Turmeric, cod liver oil, methyl b 12 & folate, digestive enzymes, Moducare, chlorella, berberine, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM Lyme positive
    Minocycline 100 BID MWF

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.