Home Forums General Discussion looking for doctor (parent and child)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  RBFV 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

We are seeking a new doctor for a unique situation.

Mycoplasma infection with lyme, Babesia, HHV-6.

Condition used to be RA. Stopped abx and had to restart them 2 months later over summer. My child came down with symptoms when I stopped abx and we both started having tummy aches!. Condition is very different now. Tested posotive for Babesia (sp?) and both of us for Lyme. I was shocked. I have not had alot of the RA  symptoms. Child has some muscle/joint discomfort (comes and goes). Headaches, fatigue, dizziness, heart palp, more.

Lyme docs don't necessarily know how to treat mycoplasma and AP docs don't necessarily know how to treat Lyme/Babesia.  Spoke to Dr. F (CA) on phone last night about this situation. He knows little about the Lyme & co-infection part.

document.write('head-bang.gif');
    DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A DOC WHO CAN TREAT BOTH OF US for these things?  And work with a child?

Thank you..

RBFV

FHL,

One of the most experienced AP docs in CA is also an LLMD, where in CA are you?  This doc is in Northern California.  There are a couple others you might try in So Cal.  Send an email to rbfcontact@roadback.org and we can help you learn the doctor options.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ looking for doctor (parent and child)’ is closed to new replies.