Home Forums General Discussion Locked Out – Need expert list access

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bcorley
    Participant

Ive been locked out of the automated system after searching for AP friendly docs in my state (none in AL), my home state (Arkansas is 6 hours away), and TN (closer to home but still 2 hrs away at best). After considering my options, I decided I may as well see an expert if travel is required anyway since I’ve had RA 19 years and will likely need expert care eventually anyway. The problem, of course, is I can no longer access the lists! Can someone help?

Maz
    Keymaster

IAfter considering my options, I decided I may as well see an expert if travel is required anyway since I’ve had RA 19 years and will likely need expert care eventually anyway. The problem, of course, is I can no longer access the lists! Can someone help?

Hi Bcorley,

Happy to send you the “most experienced” AP doc list for the US. You will get an automated notification that you have a PM (private message). Just click in the link in that email and ensure you are logged in here and it should go directly to the message. You can also access PMs by clicking where it says “Hello Bcorley” on this page and by hovering your cursor over that, you just select “Messages” and then “Inbox.”

All the best in your search – there is a dearth of AP docs in the southern states but a few good ones scattered about, if able to travel.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.