Home Forums General Discussion LDN & Stiff Neck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Valsmum
    Participant

Has any of you expereinced an extremely stiff neck when starting LDN ? When the LDN is removed the stiff neck goes away. The starting dose is 3.5, would 1.5 help resolove the stiff neck issues? Has anyone gotten a stiff neck starting LDN ?
    Thank you.

Parisa
    Participant

How long have you been taking the LDN? I know I went through a period of adjustment (herx)? I felt like I had the flu and my right shoulder froze up. For the shoulder I had acupuncture and the other symptoms went away after a week or so.

jaminhealth
    Participant

Never had the stiff neck, but so many other side effects/negative issues…. I tried a long 6 months and never got beyond 2.5mg…..and started at .5mg. Lots of other joint issues from the LDN.

PhilC
    Participant

Hi,
    @Valsmum wrote:

Has any of you expereinced an extremely stiff neck when starting LDN ? When the LDN is removed the stiff neck goes away. The starting dose is 3.5, would 1.5 help resolove the stiff neck issues?

3.5 mg seems kind of high for a starting dose– many people can’t even take more than 3.0 mg. I would definitely try a lower starting dose before giving up on LDN.

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.