Home Forums General Discussion large measles outbreak

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Trudi
    Participant

@Pip wrote:

You need to study a bit about virus shedding.

Hi Pip–

I just had a chance to. There is a lot of info out there; CDC included. Haven’t digested it all, but now am wondering the chances of getting something from my grandsons. If I understand correctly, vaccinated individuals have a greater risk than non-vaccinated for potential harm from virus shedding. Makes one wonder if the newly vaccinated should stay home until they are free from shedding.

Interesting. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Pip
    Participant

Thanks, Amy. Most people tell me to…um…be quiet.

Trudi – Not sure. I think, again, because of the numbers we’re dealing with, that something has changed in the vaccine manufacturing process.

Think about it – flu shots have to be matched to the strain they think is circulating every year. But mumps, chicken pox, measles, were all using the same strain for decades without a problem and with almost world wide coverage. Now, all of a sudden, we’re hearing about ‘wild type’ and ‘vaccine serotypes’ and people are getting sick from the vaccine one. Really?

And, now they check titres and people don’t have coverage, need boosters, and will need to be checked and boosted throughout their lives.

Oh, look, a revenue stream!

I’d feel a lot more understanding about ‘mandatory vaccination’ if 1) companies had to pay if a child was damaged and 2) other countries weren’t pulling certain vaccines because of oh, dead children, or unforeseen amounts of side-effects, but the USA still lets them be used.

Pip
    Participant

Is there anybody but me considering what is going to be happening with this new Ebola vax?

I’m betting it’s going to be mandatory too.

Trudi
    Participant

Hi Pip–

I’m concerned about mandatory anything when it comes to medicine. I came across this article awhile back about medical reversals http://www.elsevier.com/about/press-releases/research-and-journals/researchers-identify-146-contemporary-medical-practices-offering-no-net-benefits. If you do a search on leading cause of death and injury in the US you find numerous articles citing drugs and doctors. I used to have a blind trust in doctors when it came to my health; sadly to say that just isn’t the case anymore.

BTW, thanks for your response. As we discuss these issues, I often think of Phil’s (a member here) quote on his signature: “Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” Albert Einstein. Amen!

Take care,
    Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Pip
    Participant

Thanks, Trudi!

I need to see if I can find a list of 146 therapies that offer no benefit. Wow.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.