Home Forums General Discussion Kambo Frog

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cathlo
    Participant

I wondered if anyone had heard or, or tried Kambo treatment?

It is a strong natural anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and anaesthetic…. from the It is a highly toxic secretion from an Amazonian green tree frog Phyllomedusa Bicolor. The indigenous Indians have used this secretion to stay active and healthy for centuries. .

This is an article about it (there are plenty more on internet) http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/style/fashion/trends/article1666371.ece

I came across it as a friend who has suffered chronic back pain for six years was keen to do it. We have just had our second session. It goes into your lymph system and is deeply unpleasant for an hour (feel like you are being poisoned, which you are! And then you are violently sick – urgh! at least you have fasted, and only drunk water before) – and then it is over. It is too early to say what effect it is having – it can make you worse before you get better (heard that before?!). I am currently optimistic, and will obviously update if it helps. Just wondered if anyone else had tried it?

2013 Poor gut & low white blood cells. Jan 2014 RA symptoms. Diet - no gluten/dairy/nightshades/sugar. Started AP in Oct 2014. On Mino MTWTF. RA improved but still there. Many supplements.

SJJ
    Participant

any news or updates to how youare doing with this?

MLTelfer
    Participant

Your lymph system???!?!?!?!!! Is a doctor involved?

Cathlo
    Participant

I did three sessions over three weeks, and it is now two weeks on. I felt initially worse especially after each week – it definitely stirred my (relatively mild) RA up. However, about a week after third session, it started calming down, and I am definitely better than I was when I started out. Most significantly for me, is a lessening of the swelling in my left foot – the only place for me where swelling stays 24 hours. It was the first place the RA settled, and this is the first time that it has lessened. It gives me hope… and yet Kambo is no quick cure (if it was we would all be doing it). It will take time – I will go back for another session in about four weeks – They can target specific areas by using acupuncture points.

My friend who has been on strong pain killers for chronic back pain for six years – literally can not get out of bed in the morning without taking them – has just done five weeks without pain killers since doing Kambo – first time in six years she has not taken medicine. It hasn’t removed the pain, but has lessened it to a significant extent. She has tried everything – operations, botox in the back, acupuncture, hypnosis etc.

It is not for everyone by a long way. But I am willing to give it a go. I guess I feel I have plateaued on minocin after a year and a half. It has been very good for me, and I am able/fit enough to do everything now. But i still have background aches/pains/swelling… that become foreground if I eat/drink the wrong thing. I am not convinced that staying on minocin is going to relieve them. Diet has the most enormous affect on my RA – I am certain I suffer from leaky gut – so there is a question as to whether taking an antibiotic is the best thing for my gut. So, I stopped minocin about six weeks ago… trying Kambo, and also going to do a water fast (another post, i feel!). May well return to minocin after full detox of system.

http://kambomedicina.com/ – “Kambo is one of the strongest natural antibiotics and anesthetics found in the world and one of the strongest, natural ways to empower our immune system.” Scientific studies show that Phyllomedusa bicolor poison is made up of many peptides that are beneficial to the human body. Some of these peptides traverse the blood-brain barrier and stimulate the endocrine glands of the brain, resulting in an immune effect and a deep cleanse of the body. Kambo has antibiotic properties and strengthens the immune system while physically destroying pathogenic microorganisms. Kambo is traditionally known to be anti inflammatory, to heal eyesight, and to cure pain. Sapo peptides and their effects are reported cover a wide range of potential medical uses: treatment of brain diseases such as Alzheimer and Parkinson, depression, migraines, blood circulation problems, vascular insufficiency, organ diseases, cancer, fertility problems in women, AIDS, hepatitis and more. 2

http://vivakambo.com/
    It is no coincidence that this medicine has seen keen interest from pharmaceutical companies and there are now 70 patents lodged against synthesised versions of the peptides contained in Kambo. Currently there is research being carried out in the areas to assess effectiveness in working with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease, depression, migraines, blood circulation issues, cancer, fertility issues, AIDS and Hepatitis.
    Traditionally Kambo has been an important part of indigenous medicine. Used to treat malaria It had been used to gain strength and stamina for hunting and to eliminate the human odour that reveals to animals that the hunter is there. It is also used for lifting panema which is another name for dark energy or bad luck .

The Kambo is pasted onto small dots burned onto the skin, so that the medicine can enter the body via the lymphatic system: the most conducive method of entry for healing.

The peptides in the frog secretion trigger chemical reactions in the body, causing the internal organs and intestines to purge toxins, along with a massive increase in white blood cell production. This purge and increase creates conditions for a vibrant and healthy immune system.

2013 Poor gut & low white blood cells. Jan 2014 RA symptoms. Diet - no gluten/dairy/nightshades/sugar. Started AP in Oct 2014. On Mino MTWTF. RA improved but still there. Many supplements.

richie
    Participant

Hi While I didnt spend too much time looking into this -it has the sound of snake oil —I found no ethical studies ongoing !!Any product that uses as a basis –‘Used by Amazon tribes –doesnt really impress me since many many Amazon tribes have life expectancy of 45 years old or so !!!! —I would be more interested in a product where the people lived into their nineties !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.