Home Forums General Discussion IT’S WORKING!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lor
    Participant

Hi all,

I went for the 5 days of IV Clindy last week. I was so…………….. disappointed that I wasn’t feeling any better. Just really tired all last week, and kinda out of it feeling. Friday was my last IV. Satureday I had a very bad flare, almost bed ridden for the day. Sunday I felt better. Monday even better. Tuesday not as great as Monday, but good. Today I feel GREAT!! I can bend my knee enough to sit cross leg, Indian stile, just my left knee. I am walking normal!!!!!!!!! My shoulders don’t hurt, I can sleep on my side again!!!!!!! My elbows are feeling better, I rubber curried my horse down last night!!!!!!!!!! (couldn’t do that since she has been home,both arms were to sore) I have energy today! I sure hope this isn’t just a teaser, of what my life could feel like again.

I am just grateful that I can post a positive.

lor

Maz
    Keymaster

Lor, this is GREAT news! Glad to hear you had such a positive response to IV clindy. Sounds like this is one to add intermittently to your AP arsenal? 😉

lor
    Participant

Hi Maz,

I need to thank you for all your help thru the years. I am still gaining!!! Each day I am able to do more things that I couldn’t do because of the pain. I am at such a high. It feels so……………… good to feel good. My LLMD said I should do 5 days of IV clindy, once a month. And has me on Doxy inbetween. I will be relieved to get my EOB saying they paid, is my only concern now. They billed as a microplasma infection.

lor

Valsmum
    Participant

I’m glad you are feeling better, its nice to see.
    I hope you continue to improve.
    take care 🙂

Eileen
    Participant

So glad to hear the good news. 🙂 Hope you keep feeling better. Keep pushing forward.

Eileen

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.