Home Forums General Discussion is it medicine change?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eva Holloway
    Participant

I am not sure what is going on: My hands are acting up again, not as bad as before the hip issue, but enough to be painful on some fingers off and on and I have to use band-aids again. More skin peeling too on my hands and feet. My left wrist is sore and so is my left elbow.

It may be that I have had to switch to clindy several times because of my teeth problems. I also have not been able to take my LDN now for several months and even so I sleep well, it is not as deep as when I took the LDN. Hopefully mid-February I will be back to a normal schedule for Minocin and LDN. Can clindy cause a problem that the minocin is not working well enough or just too much changing?

I am doing a lot more work around the house, using a timer to work like 30 minutes in each room and then take a few minutes break in between. Bought myself new tennis shoes (Skechers-Shape-ups), they seem to help me stand more up-right.
    Eva

Eva Holloway

Parisa
    Participant

Eva,

You’ve had so many changes it’s hard to tell. My gut feeling is the LDN was probably keeping back some of the symptoms and now that you haven’t taken it for a while they are creeping back in. Hopefully, things will even out for you once get back to your regular schedule.

Krys
    Participant

Eva, I started herxing quite painfully in hands, bones, hips just by increasing my GSE from 3 drops a day to 5 drops. Like you, I knew that any change can cause herxing / well-being reactions, but I still kept worrying if I was getting worse instead of better. I stopped GSE (all of a sudden “forgot”) to take it for 2 days in a row, and no pain. It’s so great that you keep active!!! ‘Hope you are feeling much better already! Krys

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.