Home Forums General Discussion Introducing my miracle twins…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    PetRescue
    Participant

Hi everyone, you all are like a second family to me. I remember coming here in my darkest days being terrified of having the deadliest autoimmune disease-SD. I’m not going to lie, it still scares me from time to time if I really think about it, but the important thing to remember is that there IS effective treatment. And the encouragement to get tested for Lyme disease was a life-saver and life-creator. I think that by being treated for Lyme disease, these two little bundles of joy are now in my life forever.

I am so grateful to everyone who spent time trying to help me out with my yeast issues(sorry I didn’t get back to everyone), my panic back when I found roadback last year, and the continued help everyday to everyone on this board. We are fighters.

And now on to the fun part…my babies!

Introducing…Elizabeth May, 18″, 5#3oz and Benjamin Jackson, 18″, 4#14oz, born May 28th, 5 weeks early, but strong and able to go home in 3 days. My miracles…

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Oh my goodness, they are just beautiful! Jen, thank you for thinking of us and visting to show us your two adorable little miracles, you must be on cloud nine. Wishing you all every happiness for your new life together. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

crowchez
    Participant

Congrats! They are beautiful! My brother has boy/girl twins & they are a total delight. πŸ˜€

RAinPA
    Participant

They are adorable!! Congratulations!

Krys
    Participant

Jen, thank you very much for posting the picture. Congratulations! They are so adorable, so cute, so gorgeous!
    And this photo is brilliant! They are interacting with each other and definitely different personalities are already showing. Wow!!!
    May your glorious miracles be blessed with healthy mommy and daddy, may they always enjoy radiant health, deep wisdom, penetrative minds and joyful personalities! A limitless ocean of love and joy to all of you, Krys

nspiker
    Participant

What beautiful babies! What a difference a year makes πŸ™‚ ….so happy your world is filled with these two bundles of love.
    nancy

Maz
    Keymaster

Oh my goodness, Jen! You just brought two beautiful little bundles into the world. They are gorgeous and you both are so blessed to have delivered such a healthy, wonderful “pigeon pair.” A toast to Liz and Ben and to their loving parents and siblings! Welcome to the world!

And, thanks for sharing your lovely news and pic….you’re going to be very busy, Mom, but can’t wait to get updates now and again as they grow and start developing their own personalities. πŸ˜€

Parisa
    Participant

How beautiful! I needed a pick me up today and looking at your babies was just what I needed. Congratulations!

congratulations to you both! πŸ˜€ , your babys are so beautiful, what an absolute blessing , and how brave you are πŸ˜€ lots of love to you all..kind regards di. πŸ™‚

kolby
    Participant

So beautiful!! Congratulations and keep up the good work!

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Best wishes to both of you ad congratulation for such lovely babies. Enjoy them. God bless you all. They do look like miracles.
    Eva πŸ™‚

Eva Holloway

hopefulmama
    Participant

Such a wonderful post, and such beautiful news!!! Warmest congratulations, your children are so precious! They are also very lucky in my view, because they have come into the world with parents who really wanted them and will take incredible care of them. Twins! Wow, you’re going to be busy my friend. If you ever need support in any way, we’ll all be here for you. This is a place where people get well and ~ and you’ve so capably shown ~ miracles happen. Hugs to you, Elizabeth and Benjamin.

A

rebeccaavazian
    Participant

They are absolutely beautiful!!!!!!

A Friend
    Participant

Jen, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful babies with us… and also the good news about how well you are doing. Now, yours is a story that I wish SD patients on some of the sad boards (I just read about again tonight) need to read for encouragement. Hope many others hear about stories such as yours and can also make that “leap of faith” to try Dr. Brown’s protocols. Enjoy those babies…. and do get lots of rest every chance you get!
    AF

dotsdaughter2
    Participant

God bless you and your beautiful babies. Lot of happiness.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.