Home Forums General Discussion Interesting article on Hyperpigmentation helped by lasers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Spiffy1

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed
    I apologize. The link does not take you there. Just look up Minocycline Hyperpigmentation, lasers, NCBI

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

Maz
    Keymaster

Thanks, Spiffy. There are a few listed on pubmed after I ran a search with your key terms. Lasers are amazing for rosacea and all kinds of hyperpigmentation…even the removal of tattoos. If ladies have dark facial hair, it also helps with permanent hair removal. I go for IPL (intense pulsed light) treatment for facial redness (the bane of the fair-skinned) and it works really well also for anyone with telangiectasia or cherry angiomas, as it zaps the little spider veins and red spots and they shrivel up and get reabsorbed.

Spiffy1

Oh wow! I will share this with my family members who suffer from rosacea. Thanks for sharing.

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.