Home Forums General Discussion Info for doctor

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ellie6
    Participant

I was looking for some info I could print out or send to my doctor in regards to the protocol. After 2 trials of LDN and horrible increased pain I just don’t think I can tolerate it so I’m thinking of asking my docotor if I can try this. I have a history of lyme and have herxed horribly on practically every med, and my situation is complex as I am also dealing with food allergies, leaky gut and candida. I have an appt in 2 wks with a clinical nutritionist for help in that area. Due to these other issues my doctor has been reluctant to prescribe any antibiotics for me.

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Ellie
    There is a section on our main site in the Education section called Physicians’ Packet which has the kind of material you might want to print off and take to your Doctor. Take a look and choose what might suit your particular situation.

https://www.roadback.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/education.sub/subgroup_id/30.html

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.