Home Forums General Discussion Infectious Causes of Rheumatoid Arthritis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Maz
    Keymaster

Discussion with Dr. P. on the infectious root causes of rheumatoid arthritis. I think most people here will find this fascinating. You may need to sign into your Facebook account in order to see this video:

RA: The Link to Infection as a Cause

Pinkmoth
    Keymaster

Maz, is he talking about you when he talks about the extreme case of Lyme induced RA he encountered?

Thank you so much for sharing. Whenever I see Dr p talk about this, I get pretty emotional and want to cry, because he seems like one of the FEW medical professionals who actually solidly understands our problems.

Autoimmune: ANA positive speckled. Probable MCTD with SD overlap. Hashimoto's. Possible Erlos Danlos. Mold Illness.
    Infections: Bartonella, toxoplasmosis, mycoplasma, EBV
    Meds: minocycline (Zydus generic) 100mg 1x daily,
    Supps: digestive enzymes, Monolaurin, Betaine hydrochloric acid, iron, quercetin, biocidin

Maz
    Keymaster

Whenever I see Dr p talk about this, I get pretty emotional and want to cry, because he seems like one of the FEW medical professionals who actually solidly understands our problems.

You and me, both, Pinkmoth! He should be getting a Nobel prize for the patients he’s saved. He’s now working with the Duke Oncologist he treated after needing a heart transplant (due to heart failure from chronic Lyme), who works part-time out of his office, but you may already know this!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.