Home Forums General Discussion Infectious Causes of Rheumatoid Arthritis

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Maz 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Maz
    Keymaster

Discussion with Dr. P. on the infectious root causes of rheumatoid arthritis. I think most people here will find this fascinating. You may need to sign into your Facebook account in order to see this video:

RA: The Link to Infection as a Cause

Severe, swift onset RA as a result of Lyme disease
    Current Meds: Biaxin (500mg BID), Tetracycline (500mg BID), Tirosint (88mcg), Liothyronine (10 mcg), Compounded Liposomal Artemisinin, LDN (3mg), Topical Progesterone,
    Current Supps: Curcumin, Bovine Colostrum, ALA. NAC, Milk Thistle, Super Liquid Folate/B12/B-Complex, Probiotics, Vit D3
    Supportive Measures: IV Myer's Cocktails, IV Glutathione, FIR Sauna, Gluten-free diet, Gym.

Pinkmoth
    Participant

Maz, is he talking about you when he talks about the extreme case of Lyme induced RA he encountered?

Thank you so much for sharing. Whenever I see Dr p talk about this, I get pretty emotional and want to cry, because he seems like one of the FEW medical professionals who actually solidly understands our problems.

Maz
    Keymaster

Whenever I see Dr p talk about this, I get pretty emotional and want to cry, because he seems like one of the FEW medical professionals who actually solidly understands our problems.

You and me, both, Pinkmoth! He should be getting a Nobel prize for the patients he’s saved. He’s now working with the Duke Oncologist he treated after needing a heart transplant (due to heart failure from chronic Lyme), who works part-time out of his office, but you may already know this!

Severe, swift onset RA as a result of Lyme disease
    Current Meds: Biaxin (500mg BID), Tetracycline (500mg BID), Tirosint (88mcg), Liothyronine (10 mcg), Compounded Liposomal Artemisinin, LDN (3mg), Topical Progesterone,
    Current Supps: Curcumin, Bovine Colostrum, ALA. NAC, Milk Thistle, Super Liquid Folate/B12/B-Complex, Probiotics, Vit D3
    Supportive Measures: IV Myer's Cocktails, IV Glutathione, FIR Sauna, Gluten-free diet, Gym.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.