Home Forums General Discussion Inactive ingredient lists

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Spiffy1

PAR- cellulose, microcrystalline, N Hydrose- Lactase, Bovidonce k-29-32, colloidal silicone dioxide, magnesium stearate, sodium starch, glycolate type a potato, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycemic l 400, polysorbate 80

Torrent- Ranbaxy- colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone, hypromellose, iron oxide yellow, lectomonohydrate, magnesium stearate, polypropylene glycol 6,000, silicified microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, titanium dioxide

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

Spiffy1

Should have noted this is the tablet form.

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin

whaleharbor
    Keymaster

Where did you find these ingredient lists? I’ve searching for this and could never find it!

Minocycline 100mg every other day with food...lots of food: Zydus brand. Celecoxib 200mg twice per day: Greenstone brand.

Spiffy1

I called the companies. Torrent/Ranbaxy 269-544-2299 extension 504
    PAR brand I did not write down but found it easily on the internet.

PhilC
    Participant

Where did you find these ingredient lists? I’ve searching for this and could never find it!

This is where I look it up: DailyMed Search

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

whaleharbor
    Keymaster

Phil! You are brilliant! Thank you for that link! It’s awesome!

Minocycline 100mg every other day with food...lots of food: Zydus brand. Celecoxib 200mg twice per day: Greenstone brand.

Spiffy1

I tried putting in minocyclene and nothing came up. Did anyone else try?

whaleharbor
    Keymaster

I did and it came up for me. Here’s the link to the search on minocycline https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/search.cfm?labeltype=all&query=minocycline&pagesize=200&page=1

Spiffy1

Thank you. Great info!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.